JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
“What if a stray bullet would have hit their daughter or hit his wife? Oh I’m sorry? For $20? Come on man,” said Carl English, who was in to pay his cell bill.

Well, what if he didn't fight back and the punks smoked his whole family ! "What if" works both ways.

<broken link removed>

This guy did what all store owners should. He defended himself, his family, and his business.
Without excessive force!

I post another video similar to this where a watch store owner was robbed several times. He ended up killing like 5 people in four different robberies before he closed his shop.

He took several classes and learned how to properly handle his gun.
I think that's the difference. You can't just grab a gun a play wild west. If you can't handle that gun and be responsible with it you shouldn't have one.

But these people did it right. Is it sad people had to die. Of course it always is, but I don't feel bad or them. Only their families.

If more people got shot robbing others, maybe the numbers would go down.
Instead they get away, or the wrong people get killed, or they get caught and get out of jail too soon and go do it all over again.

Like Nugent says "the only good criminal is a dead criminal."

Kudos for Iqbal! Too bad he couldn't have gotten a good shot at the second guy. Would be great to get two of them off of the street in one attempted hold up. I think all business owners should arm themselves especially when they are in a high crime area like this store owner.

my question is, does the presidents security people carry weapons to protect him , or do they just walk around with there fingers crossed, also when they enter chicago,or d.c. are they conceal carring,or are they following the gun laws of that city,and why would they worry, when the law states NO HAND GUNS,just a thought !! steven

Coming from So-Cal, i'm not surprised by MR. English. The mindset of people like him is incomprehensible. They think they can reason with these thugs, or just give them the money and they will just go away. A story we all have heard a 1000 times. What i'm saying is that this idiot wasn't there and should thank god he wasn't.

How many innocent civilians have been spared a future encounter with this robber because the fed-up shopkeeper put him in the ground?

When you kill an armed criminal, another doesn't automatically spring up to take his place. Taking down the bad guys always, always, ALWAYS reduces the threat for us all. Mr. Iqbal, thank you for taking out the garbage.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top