JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lone wolf and I are here. Looks too clean. Now spreading home garbage on the lanes so we have something to clean up tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for all you help putting this together!

Is the plan that we spread out into the local area for cleaning? Sounds like they might just be a ton of people standing around waiting for the BBQ :)

2 hours, 5 lbs of bacon and 1 liter of bacon grease later Im ready.

20160826_202750.jpg

Lone wolf and I are here. Looks too clean. Now spreading home garbage on the lanes so we have something to clean up tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for all you help putting this together!

I'll bring a broom and we can sweep up some of the dirt

Crap... I was looking forward to this but I have to bail. I do HVAC for a living and with all the hot weather we've had we've been going 110mph 12 hours a day (I just got home @ 8:30pm), and we're working tomorrow as well.... :(

Having a carreer can be a PITA sometimes! :mad:

Totally cool shooting in the evening! Lights and all. This is more fun than I thought it would be!

Weak reception but have a wye-fye hot spot that helps. Will post in the morning.

Wish I could be there - it looks like it will be a heck of a party:cool:

Going in for the knee surgery in a couple of days though and don't want to add to the damage by being up on uneven ground.

Put some holes in stuff for me and empty that container of bacon Bolus is bringing!!!!;)

Have fun & Be safe!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads