JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi Kirk. Glad to have you! We have a 2nd cook but need help on parking stuff. The radios will also help. See me when you get there and we'll work it out.

Thanks,

Bill

I can also play shuttle service if need be, I have a Ford F150 4 door truck with open bed so I could haul approx. 8-10 people at a time up the hill depending on how cozy everyone wants to get.

I see people on reddit are coming as well. There should be a bunch of people (we should have volunteers to work as range officers as well especially if we have kids around. just someone to be dedicated to safety while everyone is having fun).

I picked up 15 lbs of smoked brats and bacon from the butcher shop today

20160826_131131.jpg

Getting ready for tomorrow, we can bring salad,salad dressing, water and drinks. Probably will bring extra napkins and plates. We will be heading out early so I can help out where needed.

Can't wait till tomorrow!!

No can yet......just picked that one up a couple of weeks ago, will be looking into it for sure though.

I might just be one the luckiest guys ever, the wife let me go get my Colt Le6920 ar15 on last Tuesday, Saturday will be the first time shooting it.
You can test out my 45 Osprey on it.

image.jpeg

Last Edited:
Trailer would be just fine. You'll want to park it and unload down below, next to the dumpster on Wolf Creek Rd, and that road is great for pulling in a trailer.
Got it in that taco without trailer. Ramps not the best but it will get it there :) I can ferry 3 or so with it at a time, will that help?

I like @Cogs idea.

This should be annual!!!

We could call this the 1st annual Wolf Creek Shootout.

Lol.

Leaving the house soon.

See you all in the morning o'dark early.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top