JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But seriously, the reason comments aren't allowed is because of selfish top posting abusers, no other reason. Everyone likes to have their ad hit the top page for at least a short period of time, Top Posters or as I call them "Sharks" are selfish and have their buddies post comments to bring their ad to the top everyday. They also create accounts to post comments to bump their ads. These Sharks ruin the classified section experience and they are terminated with extreme prejudice when caught.

Sharks are not here for the good of the forum, they are here strictly to feed, they look at the members as an open wallet to prey upon. It's sad that our overwhelming majority of great members cannot make an innocent comment because Sharks dictate a strict policy, but it is there to make it fair to everyone else.

I too get very annoyed by people trying to sell items over priced. I mentioned it on an over priced ammo ad a few weeks back and got a warning from NWFA admin. trying to help people not over pay for an item is frowned upon around here.

The most annoying thing about forum classifieds is when someone agrees to sell you an item and they sell it before you get a chance to pick it up. Doesn't matter where you go in this world dirtbags are everywhere.

Hahaha, dude you are are trying to sell a $700 - $800 rifle for $1800!

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/rifle-classifieds/112131-spikes-ar-15-a.html#post741194

It would seem that there are a number of people that feel a need to post comments in the classifieds that have no bearing on the sale of the item the original poster has listed. "Nice gun", ...

People, if you have a need to blather, please attempt to do it in a manner and location that will not impinge on the business other people are attempting to conduct.

Best,
Gary

Nice gun the K-22. I have one and really like it.

Supply and demand dbag. Go find a 700-800 dollar ar right now at a gun store. Item is only over priced if its readily available for lower prices. So yes your "catch" was brilliant. If similar products are being sold at gun stores for the same price range its called market value.

Why am I a dbag?

There were a few gun stores that did up their prices, but the majority I stopped in had them more in the 1k to 1200 range. I heard a couple people talking about buying them at those prices then selling them for 2k.

The best part is I believe in the free market. Hell I put a few Pmags on gunbroker for $1 no reserve and made a few dollars myself.

Given that you quick to attack with juvenile insults and that you have already lowered your asking price $200 in just 1 day tells me you are just trying to make a quick buck by capitalizing on the hysteria, but frustrated with the situation.

My only concern is how many potential new/first-time gun owners are going to be turned off to our world/industry when they realize they were taken advantage of in the beginning. We need as many legal gun owners that support the 2A as we can get!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top