JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did the Dr. tell her she was shot, or did she tell the Dr. she'd been shot and he went along with it, rather than argue with her? That's not clear to me.

Anyone know when the Sheriff report will be available?

I was down golfin with one a the members and told him they should look into purchasing her property. That would benefit all if it was feasible.

I want to know how bullets that supposedly are deadly out to 2 miles are landing directly in her yard...

Not sure. But I was at English Pit shooting with a friend on the pistol lanes. We were the only one on the pistol lanes. There was one other person over on the 50yd rifle.

He was the only one shooting and I was watching shots. I had electronic ear-muffs. He shot and I heard the "zing" of a ricochet, then it hitting the branches of the trees up and to the left of us.

To this day we don't know if it was his round or something getting knocked up from the sand berm behind the targets.

Can this be happening at the 100/200/300 range adjacent to her yard? I don't know. But I can only say what happened me that day at English Pit.

...and this has been my point all along. Can it be shown that's its even possible to get a round into her yard? That's also not clear to me....

I'd love to see someone who knows the area, including the location of the range and her home, pull up a satellite view of the area and show a line-of-sight arrow so the rest of us could get a more realistic idea of exactly how likely this scenario would be. Since I don't know the area, I'm having a hard time trying to picture how all this could play out.

It would help a suit immensely if the Sheriff first charged her with filing a false report. The county and any other agencies that had to expend resources and manpower to facilitate the investigation could charge the family for reimbursement. After all, you set a forest fire, (intentionally or not) you get the bill, right? That in itself would be expensive enough to perhaps teach them a lesson. It appears that so far everyone has given her a pass on nuisance calls.

Issue with people turning around and muzzle swing the RO's.

Got to a point that no RO would agree to supervise the pistol range on non member days.

Usual case of a couple of freaking idiots ruining it for everyone else.

Issue with people turning around and muzzle swing the RO's.

Got to a point that no RO would agree to supervise the pistol range on non member days.

Usual case of a couple of freaking idiots ruining it for everyone else.

Sucks. I really liked their pistol range. Wish they could have some kind of exemption for people who actually know what they're doing.

Seems like our fellow gun owners are slitting our throats on this thread. Read this http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=558420
So.......is anyone here a member of thefiringline?

If so, reply.

I called KATU about 3PM today, waiting for a call back to discuss this with them.

I'll let you know if/when I receive a return call, and the contents of the discussion.

Have you (ANYONE?) called yet?

KATU TV; 503.231.4222

Did the Dr. tell her she was shot, or did she tell the Dr. she'd been shot and he went along with it, rather than argue with her? That's not clear to me.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/mom-lives-shooting-range-stray-bullet-hit-28723581

"She was rushed to a hospital, where doctors told her a bullet had entered and exited her scalp, The Columbian reported Monday"

"I didn't even realize I'd been shot," Sperling said. "What if it was a quarter-inch deeper?" she said

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top