Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Clackamas County CHL

Discussion in 'Education & Training' started by tacticalgunner, Sep 22, 2014.

1. tacticalgunner

tacticalgunner Wilsonville The Man, The Myth, The Legend Bronze Supporter

does anyone know how long the wait is for renewals, it was up to the 45 day mark a couple min ago

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
  2. Thebastidge

Thebastidge 10411 NE Fourth Plain Blvd Vancouver WA 98662 Well-Known Member

Renewals usually go faster than initial, but significant to note Clackamas will not grant out of state CL.

Cogs likes this.
  3. Omar

Omar New Member

Resurrecting this thread. I have my appointment this week for new applicant. How long should I expect to wait for my approval?

4. ripcity

ripcity Milwaukie Active Member

When i did mine through Clackamas County it was all the same day. Walked in got fingerprinted and left with my card. Don't know if the procedure is the same today. I did mine about 3 years ago. Now Utah was a whole different story. They took the entire 45 days it seemed like.

5. Omar

Omar New Member

I really hope that's the case. Anyone have a more recent experience? Or am I the last person to get his CHL in Clackamas? Lol

Cogs likes this.
  6. Omar

Omar New Member

To answer my own question, if you apply online, you'll walk out of the appointment with it in your pocket.

7. Unka-Boo

Unka-Boo Milwaukie Active Member

I found the online form when checking for renewal info...filled it out Sunday night ( the 1st, iirc ) had my new card in the mail the following Saturday.

I was impressed!

8. Modeler

Modeler Molalla, Oregon Soccer Fan

My wife and I both had to get CHL's from Clackamas County after moving from Marion County. Go to their website, fill out the online form, pay the fee and schedule your appointment (usually for the next day). It took each of us 7-8 minutes to get photographed and fingerprinted, cards were printed and issued on the spot. Easy as pie!