JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Resurrecting this thread. I have my appointment this week for new applicant. How long should I expect to wait for my approval?

When i did mine through Clackamas County it was all the same day. Walked in got fingerprinted and left with my card. Don't know if the procedure is the same today. I did mine about 3 years ago. Now Utah was a whole different story. They took the entire 45 days it seemed like.

When i did mine through Clackamas County it was all the same day. Walked in got fingerprinted and left with my card. Don't know if the procedure is the same today. I did mine about 3 years ago. Now Utah was a whole different story. They took the entire 45 days it seemed like.
I really hope that's the case. Anyone have a more recent experience? Or am I the last person to get his CHL in Clackamas? Lol

I found the online form when checking for renewal info...filled it out Sunday night ( the 1st, iirc ) had my new card in the mail the following Saturday.

I was impressed!

My wife and I both had to get CHL's from Clackamas County after moving from Marion County. Go to their website, fill out the online form, pay the fee and schedule your appointment (usually for the next day). It took each of us 7-8 minutes to get photographed and fingerprinted, cards were printed and issued on the spot. Easy as pie!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top