JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
You tell me that it's evolution
Well, you know
But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out
Don't you know it's gonna be all right
all right, all right

You say you got a real solution
Well, you know
We'd all love to see the plan
You ask me for a contribution
Well, you know
We're doing what we can
But when you want money
for people with minds that hate
All I can tell is brother you have to wait
all right, all right
Ah

ah, ah, ah, ah, ah...

You say you'll change the constitution
Well, you know
We all want to change your head
You tell me it's the institution
Well, you know
You better free you mind instead
But if you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao
You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow
all right, all right
all right, all right, all right

:p

That has played in my head since mattys first post. Funny stuff.

Well I think he gave up...Why does that sadden me. Have to go to work and wanted to get some more entertainment in first...Oh well. When he gets bored of trying to convince some folks on xbox live that they are "training" for a revolution he will be back to talk to the big boys. Though I fear we may have scared him off with all you guys being sarcastic...why can't you guys be serious about this like me?

You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
You tell me that it's evolution
Well, you know
But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out
all right, all right

You say you got a real solution
Well, you know
We'd all love to see the plan
You ask me for a contribution
Well, you know
We're doing what we can
But when you want money
for people with minds that hate
All I can tell is brother you have to wait
all right, all right
Ah

ah, ah, ah, ah, ah...

You say you'll change the constitution
Well, you know
We all want to change your head
You tell me it's the institution
Well, you know
You better free you mind instead
But if you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao
You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow
all right, all right

:p
"Buffalo Springfield" (1966)
"For What It's Worth"

There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?
Everybody look - what's going down?

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Young people speaking' their minds
Getting so much resistance from behind

It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?

What a field day for the heat
A thousand people in the street
Singing songs and carrying signs
Mostly saying, "hooray for our side"

It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away

Might look at revolutions after the birth of America and see how they turned out. Russia or China where millions were murdered to bring on commie tyranny. Once the door is open you don't know what will enter.

Damn right. I pay a lot of money to keep my kids in a private school and do not intend on messing that up for them by running down the street screaming about the tyranny going on. I just dropped them off and the whole way they begged to go fishing this weekend...How can you not enjoy that?
I'm glad that you can afford this type of schooling, and that you and your children enjoy each others time together. . I am sincerely happy for you.

Might look at revolutions after the birth of America and see how they turned out. Russia or China where millions were murdered to bring on commie tyranny. Once the door is open you don't know what will enter.

To understand why the American Revolution was the most successful In the world's history, than you should begin to research the concept and history of Committees of safety and the general association that the founding members of this country used to successfully create a governed unlike any other.

To understand why the American Revolution was the most successful In the world's history, than you should begin to research the concept and history of Committees of safety and the general association that the founding members of this country used to successfully create a governed unlike any other.

We are not the same as the founding fathers. They had different morals, education and character. We live in a much different world than they did, theirs was far better for freedom. It's not understanding revolution, it's understanding people. Historically from about the time of Wilson we have been on a downward march in character and it takes character to build a nation.

Remember Clinton turning the Whitehouse into a whore house with Monica? It's about character, now we have a president that lies straight to our face and has no honor. Not much chance of building a nation in a corrupt society. Jmo

Let's just converse on one point.

-Has the government rebelled from the constitution.

State or federal.
Yes or no

I will tell you some things that I think will show that the federal government has done to rebel from the U.S. Constitution.
Maby once we get further along we can look at the Oregon state constitution.

1.They have created a fourth branch of government (Administrative Agencies) that is independent of, and not subject to the will of the People;

According to the Congressional Record of March 12, 1946, United States Senator Pat McCarran said in support of the Administrative Procedure Act:

"We have set up a fourth order in the tripartite plan of Government which was initiated by the founding fathers of our democracy. They set up the executive, the legislative, and the judicial branches; but since that time we have set up a fourth dimension, if I may so term it, which is now popularly known as administrative in nature. So we have the legislative, the executive, the judicial, and the administrative."

Care to argue the first point?

https://thelastbastille.wordpress.c...ive-agencies-the-fourth-branch-of-government/

Last Edited:
Bill Richardson as he debated Kitshaber brought out the corruption Kitshaber had going on with Kits squeeze before the election. Oregonians voted in a fellow who was outed on live TV for his criminal behavior. It shows a lack of character in those voters. The crimes your politicians commit are sanctioned and supported by the voters. The new gun laws are coming because the voters have voted in people of no character and we're happy to do so.

Understanding people is what you need. All the things you want can't happen with the mindset of today's voter, the math just doesn't work. Better time would be spent on where it goes from here and how will you protect your family. Furgustan and Baltimore are just the beginning, might want to plan on how to rebuild out of the ashes. Jmho.

The republic cannot be saved without the intended use of the 2nd !
Different discussion, different place !

"Who ~Is~ Gary Hunt?

canadafreepress.com/index.php/members/62388/Gary-Hunt/883

"Gary Hunt was a Professional Land Surveyor. Having been the County Surveyor for Orange County, Florida from 1974 to 1978, he began private practice in 1978 and continued as such until 1993, when events in Waco, Texas caused him to leave his business in pursuit of restoring the Constitution.

In 1989, he began researching, investigating and studying history, law and events where the government was "pointing its guns in the wrong direction". He began publishing a patriot newspaper, "Outpost of Freedom", in February 1993.

Since that time, he has investigated numerous occurrences, including, Waco, the Murder of Michael Hill, Ohio Militia Chaplain, Oklahoma City Bombing, and other events. He has attended the sites to investigate the events, and has reported on his investigations.

He has continued to report on his findings on the Internet, as well as write articles about other current events; about the history of the Revolutionary era; and the founding documents."

So unimportant, even searching wiki gave tha name to an Olympic Diver, versus What is Above, but thank you Canada Free Press, for not Giving up on my search... :s0009:

Now I can rest easy... He must be an Important Level of Society, to have have to Wade through all the Gary Hunts of the World, to find him...

Now, that this GO6 member has Diligently done his job, did I tell you about my Kitty, Miss Cleo?

She has become a Player of "Mouser". Just last night, and she MeeeeOwed, for me to join her... I woke today, to find the Mouse Sleeepppping, so I got a paper Towel for a blanket, and made a new Bed for it, I did not regard the need to check its genatalia, to determine if it was a Girl Mouse, or Boy Mouse, but it slept fine in its paper towel Blanky...

In othe news of the day.... Another ignore button was clicked....

Yawn...........

philip :s0101:

AKA: "The tyranny of the majority."

In the words of James Madison:
http://rense.com/general64/madi.htm

The separation of powers and the BoR, as well as the guidelines laid down in the constitution as to the procedures and processes of how our government is SUPPOSED to operate, have been the backbone and/or basis for avoiding this scenario, until recently.
With the current atmosphere in WA DC, and our "leader's" propensity to revert to campaign mode when he can't get his way, the tyranny of the majority has become a real threat to this republic.
What is playing out in Oregon is just a microcosm of the general direction of US politics under the obama administration.

And the reason why the US was NEVER supposed to be a democracy.

I'm sick of being told by politicians when it's convenient for their agenda that they have a mandate, that they have heard the people, and that they are doing the will of the people. I don't believe elected representatives represent "the people" nor do they hear "the people". They ignore the people and do what they want and they have help to make it all look like a response to a public outcry.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top