JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It would be easy to write an essay on "what's different" and how we lost the America of our fathers. It would be complicated to point out each step and the consequences to those steps but those who have lived through it would understand. Add to life those unintended consequences and the agendas along the way you will get a clear picture of what brought the country down.

Also consider Natural Rights v. Legal Rights.

Natural Rights are God given and exist before birth and after death.

Legal Rights are tools used to maintain Natural Rights within the bounds of Common Law.

Like any other tool, if they aren't used or properly maintained, they're of no use.

Legal Rights can never fully define your Natural Rights and therefore it is always the job of legislators to use these tools to defend our Natural Rights and our job to hold them to it.

If any link of this chain is broken that's a problem and a responsible government promotes methods of maintaining the chain.

This is, of course, my opinion

Also consider Natural Rights v. Legal Rights.

Natural Rights are God given and exist before birth and after death.

Legal Rights are tools used to maintain Natural Rights within the bounds of Common Law.

Like any other tool, if they aren't used or properly maintained, they're of no use.

Legal Rights can never fully define your Natural Rights and therefore it is always the job of legislators to use these tools to defend our Natural Rights and our job to hold them to it.

If any link of this chain is broken that's a problem and a responsible government promotes methods of maintaining the chain.

This is, of course, my opinion

God given rights should need no defense. Legal rights are determined by politicians who change their mind on a whim. They give themselves far too much power to regulate our lives and that is why our founders gave us the power to vote them out. I don't think the founders could see a country that politicians buy votes through government handouts, back then they knew what government was supposed to do. While government is needed it is far to big and intrusive to the point of tyranny.

Every vote that goes for bigger government is a vote for tyranny. All ready they set up curfews telling law abiding to be indoors at ten and you can't come out until 5am. You would think police would go after the criminals and let the rest run free but now it's everyone is locked up. How is this not tyranny?

Are you Oregonians looking for solutions, or are you just looking to talk?

"But when long trains of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide for new guards for their future security."

People are waiting for the first move by ______.. That is the nutshell version.

So, what now? Reviewing the individual tales of such Messianic Figureheads like Ron Paul, Charles Dyer, and Schaeffer Cox, I think it is clear to see that no one Daddy figure is going to arrive on his white horse and do all the work of securing our Liberties. Methods need to be measured by their effectiveness, and plans need to be formulated and put into action. It is absolutely pitiful that this isn't done more, either in close-knit local groups or through alternative media outlets.

Those who desire some strategy that either involves methods that don't work or a Christ archetype are simply avoiding the responsibility necessary for self-liberation. Such cowardliness deserves to be ridiculed and ostracized from the ranks of the realistic and the brave. Participating in the Carnival of Distractions for its own sake, all the while claiming to be "fighting for freedom," is in some ways crueler than being controlled opposition, for it demonstrates a type of mental insanity that is very difficult to overcome. If we are to move the cause for Liberty forward, let us all refuse to be suckered by the promises of all of these "Messiahs."
https://thelastbastille.wordpress.com/2012/07/25/no-more-messiahs/

So, what now? Reviewing the individual tales of such Messianic Figureheads like Ron Paul, Charles Dyer, and Schaeffer Cox, I think it is clear to see that no one Daddy figure is going to arrive on his white horse and do all the work of securing our Liberties. Methods need to be measured by their effectiveness, and plans need to be formulated and put into action. It is absolutely pitiful that this isn't done more, either in close-knit local groups or through alternative media outlets.

Those who desire some strategy that either involves methods that don't work or a Christ archetype are simply avoiding the responsibility necessary for self-liberation. Such cowardliness deserves to be ridiculed and ostracized from the ranks of the realistic and the brave. Participating in the Carnival of Distractions for its own sake, all the while claiming to be "fighting for freedom," is in some ways crueler than being controlled opposition, for it demonstrates a type of mental insanity that is very difficult to overcome. If we are to move the cause for Liberty forward, let us all refuse to be suckered by the promises of all of these "Messiahs."

:D 44 post and ya want a revolution:s0140:. You going to lead it?

When are you going to mobilize and begin the war ?
Hell many are ready and locked and loaded. You going to start it off soon ?
Just curious how all this will go. You sound gung ho and ready to go :)o_O

:D 44 post and ya want a revolution:s0140:. You going to lead it?

Can I lead?! I have 1168! Wait...I do not want to...some crazy talk up in this thread.
New folks talking like that is a bit much. Put some time in and get to know your audience. You are speaking to educated responsible gun owners...not a bunch of sheep that hear revolution and grab our guns to go shoot up some politicians. Freaking nuts!
However if you choose a path like that...likely we may be the ones to stop you from destroying our home even more than it has been. Good luck with that.

Can I lead?! I have 1168! Wait...I do not want to...some crazy talk up in this thread.
New folks talking like that is a bit much. Put some time in and get to know your audience. You are speaking to educated responsible gun owners...not a bunch of sheep that hear revolution and grab our guns to go shoot up some politicians. Freaking nuts!
However if you choose a path like that...likely we may be the ones to stop you from destroying our home even more than it has been. Good luck with that.

Do wait to till I have my tea and crumpets old chap. How delightful that fellow brought us a good show don't you know.:D

Yeah, that was a funny run. I guess they think we are unaware of our world when actually we are probably the few that actually are paying attention. I am getting the instigator sting
em vibrations off several of those posts ROFLOL. The bull in the china shop syndrome.
What was I doing.... Oh yeah getting some stuff ready to go fishing.................:oops:o_O

Yeah, that was a funny run. I guess they think we are unaware of our world when actually we are probably the few that actually are paying attention. I am getting the instigator sting
em vibrations off several of those posts ROFLOL. The bull in the china shop syndrome.
What was I doing.... Oh yeah getting some stuff ready to go fishing.................:oops:o_O

Yep I cannot help myself with a fool spitting out foolish nonsense. I am heading to go fishing as well. May run into a militia run by ignorance but I always assume that might happen in the woods.
I can just see this guy standing on his soap box preaching to a bunch of high school kids....who will of course be drinking the free beer and smoking the pot their "leader" provide....rant over...I think.

Do wait to till I have my tea and crumpets old chap. How delightful that fellow brought us a good show don't you know.:D

I do enjoy it. Its like watching someone purposely drive their car into a brick wall. Yet they truly thought the wall was a freeway entrance? I dunno I am tired and that dude made me laugh.

sheep that hear revolution and grab our guns

Sheep would probably continue to eat grass, and don't own guns. .

Learn all about agent provacateurs here: http://outpost-of-freedom.com/library/provoca.pdf

Provoca is a study titled, "Thoughts on a Neglected Category of Social Movement Participant: The Agent Provocateur and the Informant", by Gary T. Marx Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Harvard Center for Criminal Justice. It provides some insight into the techniques of infiltration of social/political movements, during the sixties and seventies. As you read, understand that these practices have been continually developing for forty years.

Thank you for the personal attacks.

When are you going to mobilize and begin the war ?
Hell many are ready and locked and loaded. You going to start it off soon ?
Just curious how all this will go. You sound gung ho and ready to go :)o_O

Let's get realistic and stop jumping to conclusions. Calm down and instead of judging this book by its cover, read "the declaration of dissolution of government"
Or the "Under One banner petition"

My goal Is to bring people under one banner, how can we accomplish this task if we are not on the same page.

http://outpost-of-freedom.com/blog/?p=359

http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/youhavetreadonme/index.htm

Thank you for the personal attacks.

It was not personal at all. It was all public. Starting a revolution here is not the wisest course to take, and you should know that.
If that course is taken it will be NOT on any public forum or firearms list.
I am sure that track is being discussed all over the country but most likely in the back rooms and the barns, fields, grange halls, and even out in the backwoods and in urban warehouses and homes around the nation, but not on public forums.
Most people know what they will do when that scenario materializes.
I think what people here are saying is stop painting a target on your back.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads