JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now back to our regularly scheduled discussion :D

100_0984.jpg

Here's me smoking a wonderful Punch Maduro with my pup Phoebe. She loved it when I would go out and smoke.

Cascade Cigar is the best in the PDX area, my friend and I are going tonight at 5p to enjoy a few smokes. Jan is outstanding and I always add a couple of cigars to what I buy and they send them to the troops...

Talked with Jan a few minutes ago.

She is all for a smoke out session, just asks we don't "bring our own".
Unless you wish to pay a small cutting fee - like at a restaurant when you pay corking fee.
We need to support the good spots or they will go out of business and leave no spots.
If we get a count and call ahead she will make sure we are well served.

I'm still good for the 7th so far, even trying a few of those non pipe rolled up sticks of hers.
I'll let you know how that goes, since I have personally prefered pipe products previously.

I'd like to know the cutting fee as well. I really want to support them, but I can't afford to purchase more sticks with all these sitting in my humidor.

I like going out to Edgefield,they have the 2 cigar bars out there.
My preference is the lower little red brick building ,a good smoke and a glass of Hogs Head.
They have wood avail for fires on the chilly nights to kick back and just enjoy life.

I like going out to Edgefield,they have the 2 cigar bars out there.
My preference is the lower little red brick building ,a good smoke and a glass of Hogs Head.
They have wood avail for fires on the chilly nights to kick back and just enjoy life.

Dude I'm 2 clicks away from Edgefield you mean The Lil' Red Shed? That's is my fav bar there and yes HogsHead neat! Dude you iz my best friend now! :s0155:

I am about 10 min away (Gresham) on a bad days worth of traffic :D
We rented the Attic recently for my BIL 50th Bday and MIL 70th,i spent most of my time up on the hill at the cigar bar,saying him and i tolerate each other would be pushing it.
May need to set aside a little time, meet for a cigar and whiskey :cool:

I am about 10 min away (Gresham) on a bad days worth of traffic :D
We rented the Attic recently for my BIL 50th Bday and MIL 70th,i spent most of my time up on the hill at the cigar bar,saying him and i tolerate each other would be pushing it.
May need to set aside a little time, meet for a cigar and whiskey :cool:

Nice sounds good!

So everyone else this is where we should meet!

I thought I might revive this thread since we have had some talk of the subject in the chat box. I would still like to have a get together some time I know PDX is home for alot of people but for some of us it is so far away. I was thinking maybe we could find something near Salem

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top