JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now back to our regularly scheduled discussion :D

100_0984.jpg

Here's me smoking a wonderful Punch Maduro with my pup Phoebe. She loved it when I would go out and smoke.

Talked with Jan a few minutes ago.

She is all for a smoke out session, just asks we don't "bring our own".
Unless you wish to pay a small cutting fee - like at a restaurant when you pay corking fee.
We need to support the good spots or they will go out of business and leave no spots.
If we get a count and call ahead she will make sure we are well served.

I'm still good for the 7th so far, even trying a few of those non pipe rolled up sticks of hers.
I'll let you know how that goes, since I have personally prefered pipe products previously.

I'd like to know the cutting fee as well. I really want to support them, but I can't afford to purchase more sticks with all these sitting in my humidor.

I like going out to Edgefield,they have the 2 cigar bars out there.
My preference is the lower little red brick building ,a good smoke and a glass of Hogs Head.
They have wood avail for fires on the chilly nights to kick back and just enjoy life.

I like going out to Edgefield,they have the 2 cigar bars out there.
My preference is the lower little red brick building ,a good smoke and a glass of Hogs Head.
They have wood avail for fires on the chilly nights to kick back and just enjoy life.

Dude I'm 2 clicks away from Edgefield you mean The Lil' Red Shed? That's is my fav bar there and yes HogsHead neat! Dude you iz my best friend now! :s0155:

I am about 10 min away (Gresham) on a bad days worth of traffic :D
We rented the Attic recently for my BIL 50th Bday and MIL 70th,i spent most of my time up on the hill at the cigar bar,saying him and i tolerate each other would be pushing it.
May need to set aside a little time, meet for a cigar and whiskey :cool:

I am about 10 min away (Gresham) on a bad days worth of traffic :D
We rented the Attic recently for my BIL 50th Bday and MIL 70th,i spent most of my time up on the hill at the cigar bar,saying him and i tolerate each other would be pushing it.
May need to set aside a little time, meet for a cigar and whiskey :cool:

Nice sounds good!

So everyone else this is where we should meet!

I thought I might revive this thread since we have had some talk of the subject in the chat box. I would still like to have a get together some time I know PDX is home for alot of people but for some of us it is so far away. I was thinking maybe we could find something near Salem

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top