JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He DM'ed me before he left with his reasons. He might be back... someday...

He was a good guy. I liked his humor...
I've noticed over the last several years, quite a few of the OG member's that I used to interact with, some going back to 08/09 are gone or haven't been around in years.
Alot of the newer ahem "folks" just seem to want to stir the pot or discuss topics that were dissected eons ago or just be plain AHOLES!🤔 maybe I'm just getting irritable!

I've noticed over the last several years, quite a few of the OG member's that I used to interact with, some going back to 08/09 are gone or haven't been around in years.
Alot of the newer ahem "folks" just seem to want to stir the pot or discuss topics that were dissected eons ago or just be plain AHOLES!🤔 maybe I'm just getting irritable!
I resemble that remark, except not really one of the newers.
But I am an AHOLE, and can't help but stir a pot now and then.

Fired up a Nub triple roast with my last cup of coffee.

20230419_132047.jpg 20230419_130500.jpg

Was just sitting here, thinking about people I know who could just sit quietly and not require conversation. I'm not much for yakking.
There aren't many, and I got turned down by the two I invited. So, I came here. Now y'all are stuck sharing the silence with me, whether you want to or not :D

Loving the warm days outside in my gazebo. Been getting a lot of mileage out of the Drew Estate "Factory Smokes".....really good smoke for the price. Also the smokes from Dunbarton Tobacco and Trust....different price level, but such great cigars. Oh, some Tatuaje sticks catch fire around here pretty regularly....

Seems soaking a Bovida can and usually does change its RH 'setpoint'. Best way I've found is to put them in a sealed container with a chunk of clean, synthetic sponge, wet with distilled water. Don't let the sponge touch the Bovida packs. They'll quickly absorb humidity and be ready to go very shortly.

One guy's opinion......

Seems soaking a Bovida can and usually does change its RH 'setpoint'. Best way I've found is to put them in a sealed container with a chunk of clean, synthetic sponge, wet with distilled water. Don't let the sponge touch the Bovida packs. They'll quickly absorb humidity and be ready to go very shortly.

One guy's opinion......
I haven't tried that but that does seem like a good way to go.

I've seen them tossed in a bowl with distilled water for an hour or two and then set on a paper towel until dry to the touch.

I am using a combo of gel containers (the ones with the little balls you can recharge by adding solution to the jar) and a couple Bovida packs. I don't get into my humidor often lately but it seems to keep things happy according to all of my meters.

With a new job a couple weeks away it may be time for a nice cigar one afternoon or evening. A little indulgence and celebration rolled into one =).

Gorgeous day, feels like a Kristoff day! :p Kristoff maduro. Interesting Brazilian maduro wrapper on these. Kind of spicy and sweet and pretty strong. Cuban seed Nicaraguan and Cuban seed Dominican filler. Basically tastes like a Cuban on steroids.

FF895D3A-E330-401A-8CBF-A2784BE12AF9.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews