JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just got off the phone with Jan at Cascade. . . here's the deal.

Cascade No alcohol. Soda and coffee only. SMOKING ALLOWED!!

Mon-Sat opened till 8pm, Sun opened till 7pm

Broadway Cigars 3615 NE Broadway - SMOKING ALLOWED!! Owner is Jason. . .very nice guy, looking to increase patronship. Told me to call him personally prior to bringing a bunch of guys in. . .he'd do something special for us (don't know exactly what that means, but it sounds nice) No alcohol served, hours 11-7pm Mon-Sat, 11-5pm Sun

Friends of mine that have been to Broadway say it is very nice. . . I think we should give it a shot. Anybody interested?

It may be a bit of a drive for some of you fella's but you all can come here for stogy's and drink's nice selection to <broken link removed>

I dont know much about cigars but I like this combo
Picture112.jpg

Did someone say "Road Trip!"?

Probably work in a stop at Cabela's as well!:s0155:

Sounds like we have a few options. That's too bad Cascade and Broadway can't sell alcohol.

I've smoked with Jason a couple times at the Shilo but I've never been to Broadway.

Wherever we go, being able to bring my own stuff is a must ;)

I was just at cascade the last week and everyone was smoking in the walkin humidor. I'm a pipe man myself but was there pickin up some cigars for my son in Iraq. They would not allow me to put some in the box they send over once customers fill it. They said I need to spend my money on my son since he is there right now. Great bunch of people at cascade. I never drank in the lounge but man those leather chairs look comfortable. If you put together a smoke out I would like to make it up there. I wonder if they serve any English Porter? :drink:

Yeah it's all those assault cigars with their dirty flash suppressers.
You guys know it would be a dangerous combination to drink and fire up those hi capacity things anywhere in the vacinity of "the common people"; whoever they are.

lol
I agree with the bar ban on smoking... (I think I'm a minority on here though...) but if a place is a smoke shop with a liquor license then it should be allowed to serve and have smoking.

I vehemently oppose the smoking ban because it restricts freedom, but it sure is nice not smelling like an ashtray after I get home from the bar. Does that make me some sort of hypocrite?

I vehemently oppose the smoking ban because it restricts freedom, but it sure is nice not smelling like an ashtray after I get home from the bar. Does that make me some sort of hypocrite?

Yet we can't cuss on the forums ;)

Having the freedom to smell like smoke at a bar limits the freedom of someone else's freedom to not smell like smoke at a bar. It's no win.

Having the freedom to smell like smoke at a bar limits the freedom of someone else's freedom to not smell like smoke at a bar. It's no win.

Ah but non-smoker has the freedom to go to a non-smoking bar, the smoker has the freedom to go to a smoking bar, and the bar owner gets to decide which his is. That is true freedom, and win-win-win :s0155:

Let's look at it another way. As a smoking business owner, why don't I have the freedom to allow smoking in my own business . . . just because it is a bar? Should the government really have the power to deny me that freedom when it is a CHOICE for nonsmokers to come in and patronize my establishment?

It's no different than strip clubs. . . it is good for my relationship with my wife that I stay away from strip clubs. But they serve alcohol. . . so should the government ban stripping at strip bars that serve alcohol? Or if I don't want to see stripping. . . I'll go to a non-stripping bar.

How about bars that serve burgers, etc. If I am a vegan, I could be offended by the "smell" of beef. . . so should the government ban cooking of meat products in bars because the vegans are offended.

Now someone will bring up the dangers of 2nd hand smoke. . . which granted is not a benefit to your health. However, the effects of 2nd hand (& 3rd hand) smoke has been grossly overstated . . . . knowing a few medical examiners and doctors. . . most deaths that are counted as smoking related even if they are casually related, or even coincidence, and somethimes straight exptrapolation of statistics. ie global warming. Regardless, the next thing the agenda fascists will come for (beef, whatever) will have "scientific proof" that it is detrimental to our health and we must be restricted/prevented from the freedom to decide for ourself. . . . for our OWN good!

I'm sorry people. . . if you don't like smoking, the smell of smoke. . .whatever. . . .stay out of the smoking bars!! You have the freedom to not patronize those places.

PS - I'm not a vegan, nor a smoker, nor do I attend strip clubs (and yes, if I did, my wife would be pissed) I'm just tired of our freedoms being taken away, one by one, because some people are offended or because the prohibition is "good" for me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top