Cigars

OP
parsons_12b
Reactions
HOLY I could not imagine that how in the world have I gotten by with my little 15 stick cigar caddy. Im going to go beat myself now. When Im done we can make plans for a get together.

Last edited by a moderator:
HOLY I could not imagine that how in the world have I gotten by with my little 15 stick cigar caddy. Im going to go beat myself now. When Im done we can make plans for a get together.
Gotta age them, my friend :s0155:

How about week after next... 2/7/09 at that cigar place on 82nd AV in Portland? Isn't that a cigar shop AND lounge where its legal to smoke?
I'm in!

Wanker's Country Store has a decent selection and the prices are pretty good, too! Can't smoke in the store, but what's a good ceegar without a glass of whisky?

Weebs

Reactions
PG has a valid point... scotch + cigars = win (first time I've ever agreed with him). When the weather turns nice we should hit up Stillhouse in Oregon City and sit outside with cigars and excellent scotch.

Reactions
You might want to call Cascade and make sure the lounge is still open. . . that freaking smoking ban screwed things up for them. They are a cigar shop, for pete's sake. . . in a few years it will probably be legal to smoke maryjane but not cigars. . . .

Joey, I stopped by the booth twice, met JennyC and PhysicsGuy. . . but you were off buying guns. . .oh, well. . . next time I guess.

Keep up the good work on the forum. . .

Reactions
I've heard that the Broadway Cigars is pretty nice. Addy is 3634 NE Broadway St. Portland, OR 97232

Outside is not much too look at, inside is very nice (nicer than Cascade).

Anybody interested. . . give a shout:s0155:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
  • Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
Top Bottom