JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
HOLY I could not imagine that how in the world have I gotten by with my little 15 stick cigar caddy. Im going to go beat myself now. When Im done we can make plans for a get together.

Last edited by a moderator:
HOLY I could not imagine that how in the world have I gotten by with my little 15 stick cigar caddy. Im going to go beat myself now. When Im done we can make plans for a get together.

Gotta age them, my friend :s0155:

How about week after next... 2/7/09 at that cigar place on 82nd AV in Portland? Isn't that a cigar shop AND lounge where its legal to smoke?

I'm in!

Wanker's Country Store has a decent selection and the prices are pretty good, too! Can't smoke in the store, but what's a good ceegar without a glass of whisky?

PG has a valid point... scotch + cigars = win (first time I've ever agreed with him). When the weather turns nice we should hit up Stillhouse in Oregon City and sit outside with cigars and excellent scotch.

You might want to call Cascade and make sure the lounge is still open. . . that freaking smoking ban screwed things up for them. They are a cigar shop, for pete's sake. . . in a few years it will probably be legal to smoke maryjane but not cigars. . . .

Joey, I stopped by the booth twice, met JennyC and PhysicsGuy. . . but you were off buying guns. . .oh, well. . . next time I guess.

Keep up the good work on the forum. . .

I've heard that the Broadway Cigars is pretty nice. Addy is 3634 NE Broadway St. Portland, OR 97232

Outside is not much too look at, inside is very nice (nicer than Cascade).

Anybody interested. . . give a shout:s0155:

It may be a bit of a drive for some of you fella's but you all can come here for stogy's and drink's nice selection to <broken link removed>

I dont know much about cigars but I like this combo
Picture112.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews