JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmmm,and which city has some of the toughest gun laws in the land? Wait its Chicago,this is an impossibility,can not happen with so many laws in effect. I am sure the Libtards will come up with some rationalization on this one also.

Y'all missing the point!

If the politicians came up with a way to cut Chicago gun violence in Half, it wouldn't give the Dems any more election wins...so, why bother?

Not hearing about it because it's black on black violence involving a gun and doesn't fit the narrative, plain and simple. Chicago is the democrats gun control utopia, they want to bring it to the entire country...

I posted Chicongo stats on another forum and one of the trolls accused me of suffering a bad case 'whataboutism'...I don't know what that means, but appreciate his diagnosis.

I posted Chicongo stats on another forum and one of the trolls accused me of suffering a bad case 'whataboutism'...I don't know what that means, but appreciate his diagnosis.

Depends what the context is... Yet one cannot deny that gun violence reigns in the one city with the strictest gun control. Neither can one deny that the violence there is ignored by the MSM, as well as by Congress. The point being that gun control is obviously not the fix. No honest person would think that more gun control will solve the problem of gun violence after being provided with the example of Chiraq/Chicongo.

Don't even get me started on that loon mayor of london, the great Khan... he has a knife violence problem in his city.

Engaging with trolls is like wrestling a pig in the mud... sooner or later you come to the realization that the pig is enjoying it!!!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads