JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Windy City body count is already beginning to pile up. A city shoiuld strive to be "Number One" at something! :rolleyes:

Chicago 'safe passage' not so safe; USAF review confirms the obvious

Today's Chicago Tribune report about a blitz of Monday shootings that left five people dead and 11 more wounded revealed that a so-called "Safe Passage" route is anything but as two of the victims were shot in one of those areas, amounting to one more affirmation that gun-free zones are little more than a dangerous illusion.

<broken link removed>

shooting_trend.png

Final 2015 Totals
Shot & Killed: 443
Shot & Wounded: 2552
Total Shot: 2995
Total Homicides: 502

2015 Stats, 2016 Stats Shortlink

shooting_trend.png

Well, Chicago is the Liberal Democrats "anti-gun" model, is it not. No owner ship, no carry permits, chuck full of "gun free" zones. And a city that's been under Democratic rule for what, more than 40 years...

Kinda tells me all I need to know...

I wouldn't even let a rabid dog walk those wonderfully safe streets of the Democrats model city... And obummers home town (adopted)...

But But, they (Chicago is the Liberal Democrats) blame it on the neighboring counties (Republican governed) that do not have strong gun laws.... Say it ain't so Jethro!!!:eek::eek::eek:o_O

I have a niece that left Texas to go there and she "LOVES IT". I just hope my sister and BIL never get a call that her car broke down in the wrong side of town & .......!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

In lived in Chicago for a year and a half and I t was safer back in those days. Definitely don't want to live there now.

Last Edited:
Final 2015 Totals
Shot & Killed: 443
Shot & Wounded: 2552
Total Shot: 2995
Imagine how many actual shots fired that missed intended or unintended targets. These thugs aren't exactly crack(no pun intended) shots.
Would be interesting to hear/record what an average Saturday night sounds like in the bad part of Chicago. Must sound like a gun range.

It is because when some gang banger is arrested for illegally carrying a gun, he gets a slap on the wrist and is set free in the morning. Over and over again. The gang bangers have no fear of getting caught with a gun as there are no consequences. The local government and the courts created this problem and don't have the balls to step up to the plate and correct it. They spend more effort on training their puppy to not poop on the rug than they do teaching their young people that there are consequences for their deadly actions.

I grew up in Chicago. It's very safe in the northwest part of the city. The west side is where the trouble is. The vast majority of the violence is black people shooting each other. The northwest side is pretty safe, and the Irish carry guns on the south side (ban or no ban) so that's pretty safe, too. The cops are your buddy in the northwest side, a force to be feared on the west side.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top