JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Arguing on the internet is kind of like running in the special olympics. Even if you win your still retarded.

I'm sorry I hope that doesn't offend anyone. I have family that is retarded. So I mean no harm.

So let me get this straight... when you libbies get your zombie-candy brained blather spanked... its just a bunch of internet retardation... but when you perceive you were the "spankor" (not the spankee) its a GREAT victory for the progressive movement... riiiiiiight!! :s0155:

So let me get this straight... when you libbies get your zombie-candy brained blather spanked... its just a bunch of internet retardation... but when you perceive you were the "spankor" (not the spankee) its a GREAT victory for the progressive movement... riiiiiiight!! :s0155:

Well why don't you stride your Hubba Bubba trident up your big league chew in orbit around your bubble yum, Bazooka Joe!

That was downright bubblelicious.

Sorry, I just wanted to say the worst thing possible in here, lol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top