JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

People were originally saying this was a tactical nuke being popped off - but the official story now is that there was a bomb detonated at a chemical or ammunition plant that made one big boom. Gotta say the vid made me think glow bug at first - the bright flash that lit up the sky, shockwave reportedly felt 20-30 miles away - that was a BIG boom.

Care to take bets what "Hockney Newage" means in English? :rolleyes:

I'll take that bet! "Охренеть" (okhrenet') does not directly translate into English. Oddly enough, while not a "polite" expression it's not an obscenity / swear and usually used as a euphemism for the more profane expression. It is analogous to our, "holy crap."

I'll take that bet! "Охренеть" (okhrenet') does not directly translate into English. Oddly enough, while not a "polite" expression it's not an obscenity / swear and usually used as a euphemism for the more profane expression. It is analogous to our, "holy crap."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.... My guess was "holy sheite" (cuz that's what I said when I saw the glowing mushroom), so I was hair-close!

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top