JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

People were originally saying this was a tactical nuke being popped off - but the official story now is that there was a bomb detonated at a chemical or ammunition plant that made one big boom. Gotta say the vid made me think glow bug at first - the bright flash that lit up the sky, shockwave reportedly felt 20-30 miles away - that was a BIG boom.

Care to take bets what "Hockney Newage" means in English? :rolleyes:

I'll take that bet! "Охренеть" (okhrenet') does not directly translate into English. Oddly enough, while not a "polite" expression it's not an obscenity / swear and usually used as a euphemism for the more profane expression. It is analogous to our, "holy crap."

I'll take that bet! "Охренеть" (okhrenet') does not directly translate into English. Oddly enough, while not a "polite" expression it's not an obscenity / swear and usually used as a euphemism for the more profane expression. It is analogous to our, "holy crap."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.... My guess was "holy sheite" (cuz that's what I said when I saw the glowing mushroom), so I was hair-close!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top