JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You'll have that !! I'm not preduce tough, I hate everone , EQUALLY !! Zoom in on my avitar and you'll see that my bumpersticker says, " Indians Had Bad Imigration Laws !" Well that boys should give ya a chuckle! We've beat this dead horse about as much as we can, catch ya later.

They are not speaking German they are speaking Norwegian. Kongsvinger is in Norway and was key to the Norwegian underground fighting the Nazis. So not only is your post distasteful it is completely inaccurate. If you're going to be a Kraut hater, at least hate the right ones.

Not a hater at all.I'm half kraut,that's why I make fun. Norwegians ain't much different,they just build boats instead of cars.
Ease up and take a joke brotha

Anyway,it's great to see people spending the time to teach their kids to shoot.Especially their daughters.What better way to keep her safe than to teach her to shoot?

Nothing better than going to the gunshows and seeing an entire,WELL BEHAVED, family there.

This place is just wound too tight,everybody needs everyone else to see it their way and understand THEY are right.
That won't happen.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads