JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I had this made at a local welding shop from the same tubular steel that is used in trailer hitches. It slides into my receiver (it even has a hole for the pin) and sticks out far enough to allow the tailgate to be opened. There is another hole in the top bar where a bolt with a heavy duty pulley could be mounted. I havent installed the pulley yet, but I was still able to use it for hanging and skinning the deer I shot this morning. Its great to have if you dont have a suitable tree to hang your deer from.

null_zps91ccb374.jpg null_zps2f5da1ac.jpg

Don't see any bullit holes.......saving ammo?:s0152:

The buck was quartering toward me, I hit it just behind the right shoulder which isnt visible in the photo. I couldnt find an exit hole, which is strange because I was using a 30-06 with a 150 grain CorLokt that should have gone all the way thru. The deer dropped in its tracks and died instantly, I think the bullet hit a rib and part of the shoulder bone and just blew up inside the chest cavity.

That's awesome! After schlepping my buck and dealing with finding a decent tree branch and rinsing bark/moss off of it after it was skinned, I determined that I'm going to build something like this as well!

I got some extra ideas that'll make a neat and versatile kit.

Oh yeah.... NICE BUCK!! :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads