Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Channel 8 News at the Gun Broker this afternoon.

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by PlayboyPenguin, Mar 26, 2009.

1. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

When I was at The Gun Broker this afternoon channel 8 news showed up and did a little story on the state of gun and ammo sales in Oregon. I made sure to avoid the cameras since I am way to pretty for local news, but I am interested to see how it is presented. I might have to TIVO it tonight.

Surprisingly. when I got a chance to speak to the reporter and the camera man they both came across and pretty pro-gun. The reporter even did some shopping. It was funny to see how many people cleared out quickly when the cameras came out though. :)

2. jdiazmtx

jdiazmtx beaverton...surrounded by suburbans Member

so ROY has finally become a star.....good for him...

3. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Royd...with a "d." :)

4. Warthog

Warthog Turner, OR Active Member

I hardly ever watch the news any more, after early Nov. of 2008. I just don't think I can take much more in the way of bad news. So did anyone see the story? Was it fair and balanced?

5. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

The real question is.... What did you find to buy today?

6. finch6013

finch6013 Oregon City Active Member

I sense that we are starting to make fun of him for buying a new gun every week. I like it!!