JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A few days ago I purchased 100 pieces of Winchester 7mm-08 from Sportsman's warehouse and all 100 pieces were in good condition with only minor denting of the mouth as you would expect from bulk packaging.

I'm glad to hear that PPU is good as they're the only ones making reasonably priced 7x57 brass which I sorely need.

A few days ago I purchased 100 pieces of Winchester 7mm-08 from Sportsman's warehouse and all 100 pieces were in good condition with only minor denting of the mouth as you would expect from bulk packaging.

I'm glad to hear that PPU is good as they're the only ones making reasonably priced 7x57 brass which I sorely need.

Something must have gone horribly wrong at the winchester factory for this to have happened. Perhaps you should call them and report the problem :D

I've heard WCC is getting better about QC'ing bulk brass (the new stuff in the black bag is supposed to be OK) however after years of being burned, and the rather high price they ask for brass (often as much or more than loaded ammo) I simply go elsewhere.

Something must have gone horribly wrong at the winchester factory for this to have happened. Perhaps you should call them and report the problem :D

I've heard WCC is getting better about QC'ing bulk brass (the new stuff in the black bag is supposed to be OK) however after years of being burned, and the rather high price they ask for brass (often as much or more than loaded ammo) I simply go elsewhere.

Your view hold a lot of weight on this topic around here. A lot.

If you read all post that has been taken care of. I got my money back and never again will buy Winchester brass.

Your view hold a lot of weight on this topic around here. A lot.

I hope you're joking! :D

If you read all post that has been taken care of. I got my money back and never again will buy Winchester brass.

Missed it.

The unfortunate thing is that some people for some calibers are simply stuck buying WCC brass. I really wish they would simply get better about QC and maybe determining that "oh yea, this is absolute crap", rather than everyone having to simply put them on the embargoed list.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top