JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's unlikely you will find a published load. I haven't found one either. With that said...

I'm working up a load on that. No specs yet. My plan is to run 23.7-25.5 based off of a 2.260 COAL. According to quickloads it should be in the good ballpark.

But... no. Nothing is published. At your own risk, I assume no liability if you ladder that and anything happens.

Last Edited:
Reason why?
Bent in necks and finger cutting brass split shell's.

download_20160730_225648.jpg

Thanks you the input am done with the 69 gr I really like how the 75gr BTHP much better by hornady. And there new 70 gr gmx with B.C in the upper 300 no problem. Going to drop some deer with that round.

Bent in necks and finger cutting brass split shell's.

View attachment 305034

This is typical of winchester bulk components. It's even worse when you're actually buying some really spendy brass and 5-10% are complete garbage.

I think winchester's bulk components is made entirely of materials that failed QC on the production line, I've seen so much absolute crap from them I tell people not to buy it. PPU (Prvi) has good quality off the shelf components for this purpose. PPU is actually my choice for loading my .308 match ammo, I won't say it's as good as lapua, but it's 1/2 the cost.

I have been loading LC brass that I find online, got a guy who I bought the last 400 pieces through for 17c per and then the guy before that, which if I buy more I will go through him instead, but he was 25c per, but cleaned, sized, trimmed, annealed, swaged primer pockets.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top