JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well bubblegum, if Oprah freaking Winfrey and George Clooney feel like gun control is the right path forward, that makes me question my entire belief system.

I am rapidly approaching the point where I will not be watching TV or movies. I am done supporting these celebrity clowns and their misguided view of the world. They are happy to make movies using guns, be surrounded by bodyguards with guns and then crap on the gun owners. Screw em.

I am rapidly approaching the point where I will not be watching TV or movies. I am done supporting these celebrity clowns and their misguided view of the world. They are happy to make movies using guns, be surrounded by bodyguards with guns and then crap on the gun owners. Screw em.

I 100% wholeheartedly agree....

Considering how 'effective' the darn puzzy hat rallies/marches have been, I don't get too worked up about this. Let the celebrities waste their money - all they're doing is taking a chance to get more personal attention on the backs of these kids - who they'll dump as soon as this current frenzy is over. Congress is basically out of session right now and won't be back for several weeks, so by the time they return, the emotion from this march will be completely fizzled out. These marches rarely do anything to make real change. Time these kids learn the hard lesson that just because CNN, MSNBC, Time, Hollywood worthless dipsh!t celebrities, etc. tell you how important you are, doesn't mean you really are important or that you're actually going to change anything.

ADEE0147-C2C0-4B77-80C5-DE59CF48B28E.jpeg
So I just opened the App Store on my iPhone and this is what was on the front page!!! :eek:

No, but it is interesting to see someone behind the girl with the megaphone and she has her hands on her shoulder..... :cool:

I did toy with the idea of putting a swastica emblem on the arm of the person in the back of the picture, but thought that would be in poor taste.....

I was just talking about this today with friends. This "march" is being billed as a grassroots effort spearheaded by survivors of the Florida school shooting but nothing could be further from the truth. Kids didn't book the venues, pay the rock bands, file for the permits or design the PR campaign. Money and logistics were handles by the usual leftists and the kids are simply "useful idiots" serving a purpose to further the agenda.

The organizers were:
Everytown for gun safety - Bloomberg's organization
The Giffords
MoveOn.org
Women's March L.A.

$1 Million Donor:
Eli Broad

$500,000 Donors:
George Clooney
Oprah Winfrey
Steven Speilberg
Jeffrey Katzenberg (Dreamworks)

Undisclosed amount:
Taylor Swift
Garth Brooks

So much for the kids "doing it on their own"... :(

Fully agree!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR