JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
a buddy of mine just got a new hi-point 9mm that he's going to carry as his daily carry.

Now obviously we all have opinions on the gun, but this is an informational request for options on how he should carry the firearm.

I'm not sure it matters for discussion, but the hi-point in question is the rare special edition $100 bill version.

Help me find a holster for him!

I took one in trade once to see it if was as bad as people have said, it was. It didn't shoot well and had several intermittent failures shooting 2 boxes through it. Before you/he spends the money... I'd recommend he puts his new pistol through its paces. If it doesn't get "broken in", I'd suggest he spends the money he could have spent on a holster on something more reliable.

a buddy of mine just got a new hi-point 9mm that he's going to carry as his daily carry.

Now obviously we all have opinions on the gun, but this is an informational request for options on how he should carry the firearm.

I'm not sure it matters for discussion, but the hi-point in question is the rare special edition $100 bill version.

Help me find a holster for him!
Cabelas Carey's the EDC concealed carry holster. Works great!(own style) in fact, the 2"-5" semi-auto version allows me to carry all of my Glocks in same holster( one at a time of course). Very comfortable and about $29.00 if I remember. Go in with your weapons and try a test fit.:)

Email tactical solutions they'll hook you... I mean your "friend" up on his new purchase. IMG_0241.JPG

On a side note, who wants to start a fund to pitch in for one of these for our friend Joe link? It sure would go great with his.

Kind of depends on how he dresses on a daily basis and what his routine is. Is he a suit and tie guy or a timber cruiser?
He's kind of a weird mix... he's been known to wear skinny jeans and hipster sweaters from time to time. He'll have to change that.

I'd say jeans and a sweatshirt is the norm for him

Ok, where's the link to the Joe Link Benjamin Hi Point Benjamin OTB holster Fund???

I've got a couple of Washington's ready...

But Joe Link has to wear it, openly at this years clean ups :eek:

That would be funny but reflect on the rest of us for those that aren't in on the joke:D.

Hey look at what the admin wearing!o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads