JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just got done reading through the "one in the chamber" thread.

I don't necessarily think there is a right or wrong answer for all people in all situations but I do think that people underestimate how retarded their body will behave under extreme stress.

A friend of mine is right handed and carries an empty chambered LCP in his front left pocket. His plan is to reach across his body with RH and dig it out of his jeans pocket, rotate it into a shooting hold and then rack the slide. This is the same guy that took 20 seconds to buckle the strap on a motorcycle helmet (that was already on his head) on one of our "boys weekends" where we compete for times/points in various campground activities. Just a little added pressure from some friendly heckling and a stopwatch caused his dexterity and coordination to go on major vacation. I can just imagine him trying to bring that lcp into a fight, what a crap show that would be.

Last Edited:
Hmmm. That is exactly why I have gone to DA/SA weapons. I am klutzy enough as it is. But, balancing a shrimp on a hot barbe and drawing a firearm at the same time is nigh on to impossible under the best of conditions. LOL

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top