JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It may be that the AI is reading this thread and making the associations with the posters involved, cross referencing them with readily available facial recognition profiles on other platforms and forums and social media, and building a profile to be utilized to scrutinize each of us. I mean, it can do that stuff and is really good at it. We live in interesting times.

Saw the lion king on the 11th of this month at Keller and they did have metal detectors on the inside that appeared to be set at mass of metal vs strictly any metal and then wanding on the trips as well as searching purses

Didn't have any issues with my pocket knife. And it didn't even beep at my belt buckle.

They have metal detectors and guards who wand you at the Arlene Shnitzer where the Oregon Symphony plays. I almost got busted CC into that building. At the last second I walked the few blocks back to put the gun in the car in the parking garage.

Find a parking garage with a space the farthest from the street as possible and just leave your gun in there or just don't go to Portland Events…pretty much your only choices.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top