JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another great belt is the 5.11 TDU belt. Been wearing one since I went to AFG back in '12 and I swear by it. STURDY!!!

20190315_113110.jpg
There is no debate, the 1911 is it :s0140:

Commander and mini 1911s.

Another Father/Son duo, in full SIG plumage...

SIG Sauer P320-P365 comparison-edited.jpg

Last Edited:
I can't get past my S&W 3913 AND/OR my 1911. Haven't carried a wheel gun in decades although I love them. Searching for a RH cross draw leather for the 3913 without success. Seems the better "leatherers" are only producing for the "modern" handguns.
TTGunleather makes them for the 3913.

Last Edited:
"Beta testers gonna beta test."
Add to prev. post:
4) Don't buy anything of a major nature* immediately after introduction unless you plan to be an unpaid beta tester. Beta testing a gun for EDC could get you killed.

* Automobiles, motorsickles (sic.), guns, computers.

I won't be satisfied until I see you sportin' one... ;)
So, I have to admit that I did fondle the P365 today at Bi-Mart... :( I still can't believe that's a 10+1 9mm. Really like the sights too... Do I really need another striker fired pistol, not really... But it would be a good summer carry...

If I were to go after it, that'd delay getting a can until late summer... Decisions, decisions...

So, I have to admit that I did fondle the P365 today at Bi-Mart...
YAY! :s0139:

I still can't believe that's a 10+1 9mm.
Yeah, baby! You can get 12 and 15-rd mags for it, too! What's not to like?

Really like the sights too... Do I really need another striker fired pistol, not really...
OF COURSE you do!

But it would be a good summer carry...
That's what I use mine for, primarily. My P320 Compact comes out after the clocks change. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top