JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another great belt is the 5.11 TDU belt. Been wearing one since I went to AFG back in '12 and I swear by it. STURDY!!!

20190315_113110.jpg
There is no debate, the 1911 is it :s0140:

Commander and mini 1911s.

Another Father/Son duo, in full SIG plumage...

SIG Sauer P320-P365 comparison-edited.jpg

Last Edited:
I can't get past my S&W 3913 AND/OR my 1911. Haven't carried a wheel gun in decades although I love them. Searching for a RH cross draw leather for the 3913 without success. Seems the better "leatherers" are only producing for the "modern" handguns.
TTGunleather makes them for the 3913.

Last Edited:
"Beta testers gonna beta test."
Add to prev. post:
4) Don't buy anything of a major nature* immediately after introduction unless you plan to be an unpaid beta tester. Beta testing a gun for EDC could get you killed.

* Automobiles, motorsickles (sic.), guns, computers.

I won't be satisfied until I see you sportin' one... ;)
So, I have to admit that I did fondle the P365 today at Bi-Mart... :( I still can't believe that's a 10+1 9mm. Really like the sights too... Do I really need another striker fired pistol, not really... But it would be a good summer carry...

If I were to go after it, that'd delay getting a can until late summer... Decisions, decisions...

So, I have to admit that I did fondle the P365 today at Bi-Mart...
YAY! :s0139:

I still can't believe that's a 10+1 9mm.
Yeah, baby! You can get 12 and 15-rd mags for it, too! What's not to like?

Really like the sights too... Do I really need another striker fired pistol, not really...
OF COURSE you do!

But it would be a good summer carry...
That's what I use mine for, primarily. My P320 Compact comes out after the clocks change. ;)

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top