Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Can't reply to alert message

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by CounterOfBeans, Jan 8, 2016.

1. CounterOfBeans

CounterOfBeans northwest Active Member

Got an alert a week ago or so that said a member was trying to contact me but that my inbox was full and he couldn't get through. I deleted about half of my inbox and tried starting a private message with the guy who triggered the alert. When I finished my message I went to click on the send button and to my chagrin, there was no "send" function button anywhere. I even had my better half come over and use her fresh eyes to see if I just overlooked it on the screen. Nope, she couldn't find it either. Is there an explanation for this? I didn't look for a "save as draft" button, but I can't find where it auto-saved for my return visit now. I don't remember the handle name of the member who tried contacting me so does this mean that this exchange attempt is lost for good, err I mean bad? Any help would be great. Thanks

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Hmm, that's really odd. I'll look into it and PM you.

3. CounterOfBeans

Thanks. I really appreciate the quick response.

Joe Link likes this.
  4. CounterOfBeans

Hey Joey,

Just wanted to check in to see if you had any ideas on what to do about the issue I'm having with the alert function. Thanks.

5. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

@CounterOfBeans I'm taking this to PM since I need some sensitive info for troubleshooting.