JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just wanted to let the admins of this site know that there is some type of redirecting or DNS errors with your web servers or something. This could also be the result of hackers manipulating the website or screwing with your DNS connection. I'm not an expert on web server management, but I know that I have to use a proxy or my cell phone connection to connect to Northwest Firearms. I have tried logging on for days with my normal Comcast connection it says cannot find NorthwestFirearms.com. I also used a few proxies that could also not route to your website. I found one proxy that would allow me.. Obviously, there is some hiccup in the routing to your server.

I have no problem logging onto any other website, except northwestfirearms and southwestfirearms, both which must be hosted on the same web server.

I hope you guys can fix this, so I can log onto your site. Connecting via the proxy is slow and nasty.

Thanks.

had this happen a few months back and when i did a trace route it stalled back east some where for some reason it was not the sight but a relay somewhere lasted about one month and then for no reason back on so,,,,,,,,,,

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top