JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sad.....but very true.

Not sure who I am going to give my medals and awards to after I pass...
Same for my firearms.

Hopefully I will have some time to consider this....:D
Andy
Smartest thing is to move them before you pass so family isnt fighting over them (at least as much) after

Last Edited:
Smartest thing is to move them before you pass so family is fighting over them (at least as much) after
That is my plan...well the passing them along before I die..it would be good to watch whoever gets 'em enjoying them.
The fighting over them....well now...maybe make some bets and make some money on the side... :D
Andy

When my grandfather was dying I was there every weekend to help the family with him. All the relatives from across the country came to say their goodbyes. The hunting stories were flowing and as they were retold the guns came out and were given to each person that had a connection to them.

Everyone ended up with a gun but me. My aunt asked me what gun I ended up with and I told her none. She got upset and wanted to ask grandpa why I did not get one. I stopped her and asked her to remember all the stories that were told over the weeks and not to mess up the way it all went down.

He was able to pass on all his cherished guns knives and fishing poles before he died.

What was even more special to me was the fact that in his 89 years of life he only gave away one fishing pole prior to getting cancer. That pole went to my wife years earlier. There was a lot of family members that could not believe it happened. He liked my wife that much.

I plan on distributing my stuff in that way as well if I can.

Not sure who I am going to give my medals and awards to after I pass...
Same for my firearms.

Hopefully I will have some time to consider this....:D
Andy

Depending upon how many firearms you own but 'm up for adoption! 😂

I remember when SKS were $180 each and plentiful. I almost bought one but then people were still buying the Yugo (and regretting it).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top