JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yawt Yawt is going to be happy to meet the super pigs.

This would be perfect for Potland!! Just replace the corn with Fentanyl pills. Might need a bigger enclosure though.

We have been pig free for about 20 months or more now. We are still running surveillance cams in both areas and have had no evidence of pigs . We trapped alot and removed alot with the helicopter
Nice work. As much as Id like to hunt them its for the best. Few years ago I did some sleuthing and found the last landowner in Central, but was politely declined access. I did make a trip to scout perimeter public lands but no sign of crossovers. Was a nice camping trip tho. Good to be rid of them, id rather hunt deer and they are struggling enough.

Nice work. As much as Id like to hunt them its for the best. Few years ago I did some sleuthing and found the last landowner in Central, but was politely declined access. I did make a trip to scout perimeter public lands but no sign of crossovers. Was a nice camping trip tho. Good to be rid of them, id rather hunt deer and they are struggling enough.
Now we just need to get rid of the wolves and get couger and bear numbers back in check! Then we can get back to some good elk and deer hunting!

Now we just need to get rid of the wolves and get couger and bear numbers back in check! Then we can get back to some good elk and deer hunting!
Unlikely to happen. The majority of the super smart Portland, Eugene, Corvallis voters prohibited the hunting of cougar and bear with dogs and hence they multiplied. Then the wolves came in. Then ODFW established cow elk hunts and the hunters came in, then the wolves, and cats and the cows never recovered. Oregon has really smart people making critical decisions.

Unlikely to happen. The majority of the super smart Portland, Eugene, Corvallis voters prohibited the hunting of cougar and bear with dogs and hence they multiplied. Then the wolves came in. Then ODFW established cow elk hunts and the hunters came in, then the wolves, and cats and the cows never recovered. Oregon has really smart people making critical decisions.
Smart bahahahaha what alot of people don't know is the average guy can still run bears and cougars with dogs

Portland will be considered a sanctuary city for wayward swine. They will be rescued by blue and green haired freaks in Subarus, placed at vegan hobby farms, and fed only the finest organic slop.

yes, we can "run" them but I understand that you can't kill them if dogs have run them down. is that correct?
So you have to have livestock damage, any farmer that looses a animal to a couger or bear can bring anyone of there choosing on to run the dogs(as a agent for them)on said predator. Yes the bear/couger can be killed once treed if it is on the same property the damage was caused. Once it's killed it needs to be checked in with odfw and most of the time they will want evidence that you did in fact have a kill. This happens way more than people think!

So you have to have livestock damage, any farmer that looses a animal to a couger or bear can bring anyone of there choosing on to run the dogs(as a agent for them)on said predator. Yes the bear/couger can be killed once treed if it is on the same property the damage was caused. Once it's killed it needs to be checked in with odfw and most of the time they will want evidence that you did in fact have a kill. This happens way more than people think!
You can thank the smart voters in Oregon for creating this situation for ranchers and farmers.

then the wolves, and cats and the cows never recovered.
The wolves never recovered?

Recovered from what? They are a reintroduced species, not subject to hunting and have few (if any) natural predators.

And cats never recovered? Again from what? Were/are they on a decline? Last I read (2021 ODFW) 'Oregon is home to more than 6,000 cougars' and I don't believe this has changed much.

The wolves never recovered?

Recovered from what? They are a reintroduced species, not subject to hunting and have few (if any) natural predators.

And cats never recovered? Again from what? Were/are they on a decline? Last I read (2021 ODFW) 'Oregon is home to more than 6,000 cougars' and I don't believe this has changed much.
Sorry, typo. The cow elk never recovered in some regions of the state where there were cow elk hunts, and then, the wolves and cats came in an finished off many of the remaining cow elk.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top