JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
2019-feral-swine-distribution-map.jpg

Especially with the treehuggers up here. They would be crying about ol' Wilbur. How cute and cuddly they are on kids movies. They would take over the state And destroy everything by the time the crybabies in Salem decided it might be a problem.

Especially with the treehuggers up here. They would be crying about ol' Wilbur. How cute and cuddly they are on kids movies. They would take over the state And destroy everything by the time the crybabies in Salem decided it might be a problem.

Im guessing the treehuggers dont know is a few years ago ODFW aerial gunned them all down. I dont know if they continue to do that but Ive given hunting them an honest effort and there are none left on public lands. If you click on the link in the OP and look at the coverage maps you can see a decline in counties between 2016 and 2017 so Im guessing in that timeframe.

Last Edited:
Im guessing the treehuggers dont know is a few years ago ODFW aerial gunned them all down. I dont know if they continue to do that but Ive given hunting them an honest effort and there are none left on public lands. If you click on the link in the OP and look at the coverage maps you can see a decline in counties between 2016 and 2017 so Im guessing in that timeframe.

Just like the elk, cougar, bear, many others. Some using poisonous gas

They are an out-of-control-scourge! Private land owners should not be setting up bait sites that do not have a pen system so that none get away. They should be shot and killed whenever possible, by any means. But when private landowners turn them into a revenue source they are not inclined to put themselves out of business (I do get that).

They are an out-of-control-scourge! Private land owners should not be setting up bait sites that do not have a pen system so that none get away. They should be shot and killed whenever possible, by any means. But when private landowners turn them into a revenue source they are not inclined to put themselves out of business (I do get that).

In Oregon its illegal to turn them into revenue. Landowners are required by law to report any they find on their land.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top