JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Before kids it was around 25-30. Now it's probably 15 or so. Got rid of lots of cheap/fun guns that didn't get much range time. Sks's, mosins, large bore levers, couple revolvers and pcc's all made the chopping block.

I swear that mine are part rabbit, the way they've been breeding lately :D I recently moved into our new house and had them laying on a couple of folding tables in the old garage when a neighbor came over and was obviously stunned, LOL

I swear that mine are part rabbit, the way they've been breeding lately :D I recently moved into our new house and had them laying on a couple of folding tables in the old garage when a neighbor came over and was obviously stunned, LOL

Hmmm, maybe in the dark confines of a gun safe If I could pipe some soft music in there gun biology just might take its natural course!

i own atleast 3. a stevens single shot 22lr, a h&r 22lr double action revolver and an OLD 12ga pump shotgun with a broken firing pin and missing springs

nothin to see here.

About like this:

tmfWVQZ.png

I too would have to look at a the spreadsheet for your's or our family. I can give a count of "mine" (as in ones specifically purchased by me for me).

Whoops, guess not, as I forgot my grandpa's Savage. :oops:

Something like that; I forget too. Parenthetically, you liked the SBRed vz61; perhaps the very little machine-pistol coming here in less than 48-hours might suit you. :s0155:

I have no clue what all I have unless I think about it. Add all the parts and pieces and it's even worse.

At least 1/3 of my collection is in projects, which makes it hard to remember. I'll get excited for a project, then get slowed down and get bored with it and it will end up in the back of the safe until I see it and remember it is there...

How many guns do you own?

It would take me a few minutes and I'd have to as some qualifying questions. Do stripped receivers count? The ATF considers silencers to be firearms. Do they count? I'd probably still miss a few. 30 ish.
I thought to hard, gave me a headache, what was the question again? How many??????

I have no clue what all I have unless I think about it. Add all the parts and pieces and it's even worse.

At least 1/3 of my collection is in projects, which makes it hard to remember. I'll get excited for a project, then get slowed down and get bored with it and it will end up in the back of the safe until I see it and remember it is there...

That's me too man. I buy rifles, fix them up so they shoot lights out and on to the next one... :cool:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews