JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Before kids it was around 25-30. Now it's probably 15 or so. Got rid of lots of cheap/fun guns that didn't get much range time. Sks's, mosins, large bore levers, couple revolvers and pcc's all made the chopping block.

I swear that mine are part rabbit, the way they've been breeding lately :D I recently moved into our new house and had them laying on a couple of folding tables in the old garage when a neighbor came over and was obviously stunned, LOL

I swear that mine are part rabbit, the way they've been breeding lately :D I recently moved into our new house and had them laying on a couple of folding tables in the old garage when a neighbor came over and was obviously stunned, LOL

Hmmm, maybe in the dark confines of a gun safe If I could pipe some soft music in there gun biology just might take its natural course!

i own atleast 3. a stevens single shot 22lr, a h&r 22lr double action revolver and an OLD 12ga pump shotgun with a broken firing pin and missing springs

nothin to see here.

About like this:

tmfWVQZ.png

I too would have to look at a the spreadsheet for your's or our family. I can give a count of "mine" (as in ones specifically purchased by me for me).

Whoops, guess not, as I forgot my grandpa's Savage. :oops:

Something like that; I forget too. Parenthetically, you liked the SBRed vz61; perhaps the very little machine-pistol coming here in less than 48-hours might suit you. :s0155:

I have no clue what all I have unless I think about it. Add all the parts and pieces and it's even worse.

At least 1/3 of my collection is in projects, which makes it hard to remember. I'll get excited for a project, then get slowed down and get bored with it and it will end up in the back of the safe until I see it and remember it is there...

How many guns do you own?

It would take me a few minutes and I'd have to as some qualifying questions. Do stripped receivers count? The ATF considers silencers to be firearms. Do they count? I'd probably still miss a few. 30 ish.
I thought to hard, gave me a headache, what was the question again? How many??????

I have no clue what all I have unless I think about it. Add all the parts and pieces and it's even worse.

At least 1/3 of my collection is in projects, which makes it hard to remember. I'll get excited for a project, then get slowed down and get bored with it and it will end up in the back of the safe until I see it and remember it is there...

That's me too man. I buy rifles, fix them up so they shoot lights out and on to the next one... :cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top