JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i maybe too late but here's another option that you can try in the future.
if theres no fax or email option you can direct the seller to the ATF FFL EZsearch website:

https://www.atfonline.gov/fflezcheck/

it only requires the first 3 and last 5 digits of an FFL number and it will pull the verified name/address of the FFL dealer you will ship to. I used to work for a dealer on the east coast and we used it all the time when our customers/dealers didnt have a computer.

PS: i also have used A Cut Above Pawn as an FFL great service great price

i maybe too late but here's another option that you can try in the future.
if theres no fax or email option you can direct the seller to the ATF FFL EZsearch website:

https://www.atfonline.gov/fflezcheck/

it only requires the first 3 and last 5 digits of an FFL number and it will pull the verified name/address of the FFL dealer you will ship to. I used to work for a dealer on the east coast and we used it all the time when our customers/dealers didnt have a computer.

PS: i also have used A Cut Above Pawn as an FFL great service great price

So this allows the seller to fill the form out online, and it will get sent to my FFL? I don't have an FFL number to enter in to see for myself. It would be pretty sweet if it was this simple.

Thanks!:s0155:

Pretty much before, but I needed a few more trips to confirm it.

Actually, that's a lie. It's just entertaining going in there to hear the stupid crap they spout. Kind of like a train wreck. You want to look away, but you can't.

Hey, lets hit the range some time. :s0155:

Definitely:) I still haven't gotten the chance to let you shoot the suppressors.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top