JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We just had our whole house done by a company called Zerorez. They use a natural based cleaner with no chemicals. Cost was very reasonable, the technician was very quick and professional. We'll be using them again on a regular basis. Office # 503.946.6955

R&C Carpet Care INC, 503-266-8735.

They are out of Canby and it's a father/son outfit. I got the keys to my new house in Friday at around 11 am. We were moving wanted to clean the house on Sunday and move on Monday/Tuesday. I called them Friday afternoon and they had no problem coming out on Saturday to do the cleaning. My parents met them and opened up the house. Granted he was a bit late (30 minutes) but called my parents and told them he would be late. They did the entire house, all 1400 square feet. I just asked them to do the carpet, but there was a nasty stain on the kitchen linoleum where the refrigerator had sat and he cleaned that up as well. Total cost was 150'ish I think?? Since then a co-worker who lives on the south side of Salem had them clean her carpets as well. Her deceased husband cleaned carpets for a living and she was happy with their work as well. She recommended them to a friend in Dallas. Anyway, I don't see them having a problem going out to Tigard.

Oh, and they did a great job. The carpets were very dingy and dirty before we moved in and we though we'd have to replace them. Once cleaned, they looked great! The house we moved into had 5 young kids in it, so you can imagine the stains. He got the vast majority of them out, and all of the smell as well. The carpet in one of the bedrooms and the living room looked new.

I don't know to recommend one these days but in college I worked for Servpro and the premium service was carpet buffing with a disc/shampoo followed up by steam extraction.. it works great. You can care for your own spot issues with a wet dry vac, the right carpet shampoo and a brush. Also useful for furniture

Call Goldman Carpet Care
(503) 930-7261
Salem, Oregon

Tell them Rod from Bad Girls Coffee sent you. Highly recommend.

Oh, and hey to you IronBar,

NiceAsh

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews