JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking to possibly have my AR painted camo but not really sure where I can go locally to have it done. I have heard of some places in FLorida and North Dakota but I would much rather not have to ship.

Any input would be greatly appreciated and if you happen to have pics of your camo painted gun please post and show it off!:s0155:

People have mentioned that but I really didn't take any of them seriously... Have you done it yourself? Do you have pics of a finished product and also can you explain how you have done it.

I wasn't thinking I didn't really liked the digi so much but it sounds like pretty much everyone else does so there must be something super cool about that I am just missing.... :huh:

check with SULLY dijital duracoat is awesome!

Digital.

I wasn't thinking I didn't really liked the digi so much but it sounds like pretty much everyone else does so there must be something super cool about that I am just missing.... :huh:

On a weapon, no.
Utilities are a different story, it's the best camouflage I have ever owned, besides a personal ghillie. Particularly the US Marine Corps woodland pattern.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top