JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Put your video on YouTube, it's a damn good video. It will help to change a few people's minds and that's a start. I'll be looking for it on YouTube. Thanks.
I'm a black belt with three black belts and I still carry a .380, because there are times when physical skill will not help you. Thank God I moved from California to Washington State.
Meanwhile, back on topic.... (hilarious coming from me, I know)

Put your video on YouTube, it's a damn good video. It will help to change a few people's minds and that's a start. I'll be looking for it on YouTube. Thanks.
I'm a black belt with three black belts and I still carry a .380, because there are times when physical skill will not help you. Thank God I moved from California to Washington State.
Sifu
Sifu

Was just down there for a little over 3 weeks for wife's surgery and initial recovery - heard that they are pushing a few new hose the gun owner laws. New legislation would (lets face it likely will be passed and signed into law) eliminate any mail order/on line order of ammo, require a license (estimated $100) to purchase ammo and would take 2-6 months to process (good for 2 years), also - exemption at ranges but any ammo purchased at range can not leave the range. not sure if the language putting limits on ammo possession was added or not but there was talk about it. Also heard they are trying to push another bullet button ban which would instantly make the majority of AR owners instant felons. If the ever put a limit on number of guns owned I have a few friends that will have to move or liquidate quickly.
The simple way of looking at CA gun laws - if it functions well, has the ability to accept magazines with over a 10 round count, looks cool, or has any features that make use of a firearm more reliable/functional its probably not legal

Was just down there for a little over 3 weeks for wife's surgery and initial recovery - heard that they are pushing a few new hose the gun owner laws. New legislation would (lets face it likely will be passed and signed into law) eliminate any mail order/on line order of ammo, require a license (estimated $100) to purchase ammo and would take 2-6 months to process (good for 2 years), also - exemption at ranges but any ammo purchased at range can not leave the range. not sure if the language putting limits on ammo possession was added or not but there was talk about it. Also heard they are trying to push another bullet button ban which would instantly make the majority of AR owners instant felons. If the ever put a limit on number of guns owned I have a few friends that will have to move or liquidate quickly.
The simple way of looking at CA gun laws - if it functions well, has the ability to accept magazines with over a 10 round count, looks cool, or has any features that make use of a firearm more reliable/functional its probably not legal

What sucks is that it's coming to Oregon next, and it's probably coming during the next legislative session this February as "Emergency" legislation. Unless, of course, pro gun and pro Constitution folks get off their @$$3$ and vote for a change.

if I ever have to move to Californication (I've lived there before for my job), I'll be going with a U-Haul full of black evil assault revolvers and trailering another uhaul with my ammo cans.

Check out California gun laws, if you want to call them that. They are slowly eliminating guns that people can purchase and you have to have a background check when you buy one bullet...or more.
Where's the NRA when you need them??

The last I heard, Governor Jerry Brown had not yet signed this latest batch of gun bills from May into law yet. Have you heard otherwise??

Gavin Newsom, the former Mayor of San Francisco, is currently leading in the polls to be elected California's new governor in November. He is campaigning on a platform that California's current gun laws are far too lax, and need to be substantially strengthened.

So you see, the state of California's gun laws very much depends on a person's perspective.

if I ever have to move to Californication (I've lived there before for my job), I'll be going with a U-Haul full of black evil assault revolvers and trailering another uhaul with my ammo cans.

In that case, the state of California would consider you to be importing guns into California. You would be required to register them, and have a background check. And unless your revolvers happen to be on California's current "approved" safe gun list, you would not be allowed to keep them. They wold be considered unsafe and dangerous.

The last I heard, Governor Jerry Brown had not yet signed this latest batch of gun bills from May into law yet. Have you heard otherwise??

Gavin Newsom, the former Mayor of San Francisco, is currently leading in the polls to be elected California's new governor in November. He is campaigning on a platform that California's current gun laws are far too lax, and need to be substantially strengthened.

So you see, the state of California's gun laws very much depends on a person's perspective.
Unbelievable. People just don't understand what owning firearms mean and stand for. Down the road who knows what might happen. Maybe the states will separate into two entities? The ones that like guns and sees the need for citizen's ownership and a group of states that reject private ownership of guns. I mean 20--30 years from now. Meanwhile I'm happy to live in a state where I can carry every day. "Gun free zone" signs are scary. It means that those in high power can't think straight--scary, very scary.
Meanwhile we carry on.
Sifu

Unbelievable. People just don't understand what owning firearms mean and stand for. Down the road who knows what might happen. Maybe the states will separate into two entities? The ones that like guns and sees the need for citizen's ownership and a group of states that reject private ownership of guns. I mean 20--30 years from now. Meanwhile I'm happy to live in a state where I can carry every day. "Gun free zone" signs are scary. It means that those in high power can't think straight--scary, very scary.
Meanwhile we carry on.
Sifu

The split won't be directly about guns - it will be "Free and Independent" vs "Government provides all I need" ideologies. We already know which of the two groups will have armed citizens and which will only have armed authorities.

Personally, I'm planning my escape and have been since the loss of the right to freely buy and sell without government involvement. Florida looks like the place I'm moving to in a few years.

You are bound to be disappointed. Hell, I moved to Wyoming and was disappointed. Even Oregon has a better concealed carry permit system than Wyoming (which has a long list of places you cannot carry).

Of course now that Wyoming has "constitutional carry", and always had open carry, that is no longer necessarily true (the list of restrictions still exists, BTW). But if you want to carry concealed, you still have more restrictions than Oregon has.

I am not going to leave Oregon because of a few jerks in the legislature. One does not need to involve government in your transactions just because they want you to. I might leave Oregon because they steal too much of our money however.

CA used to be the 13th largest economy in the world, just as Detroit was the wealthiest city in the US, until the crypto-commie Dems gained power through minority voting scams. CA is about 10 years from Venezuela status which means they are 8 years or less from turning their hired guns on their own citizens, just wait for the riots to start later this summer, there won't be any So. Koreans to slow down the SJWs this time, they all moved out of Kali when Obola was elected.

Meanwhile we carry on.
Sifu

So you didn't really hear anything about Governor Jerry Brown signing this latest batch of gun control bills into law yet? I've seen nothing in the press about them actually becoming law. All news reports that I've seen indicate that Brown is still reviewing them, and that they are thus not yet the law. The legislature does not have enough votes to override a Brown veto in both houses.

If Gavin Newsom gets elected in November, Californians can really kiss their gun rights goodbye. For example, Newsom feels that the legislature's ammunition background check bill is too lenient and easy. He wants a tougher and more expensive "solution" to the "problem". In fact, he gathered enough signatures to get his tougher law on the November ballot as an initiative.

Although the legislature's ammunition background check bill is pretty bad. It requires that info on all ammo purchases be sent to the California Department of Justice. So the state will thus have a record of all of your ammo purchases.

Other bills in this batch are pretty severe. One bill removes the grandfather clause for high capacity magazines. If Brown signs that one, any gun magazine that can hold over 10 rounds will become illegal to possess in the state, even if you bought the magazine when it was legal to do so.

Another bill also bans the sale or transfer any semiautomatic rifles that can accept a detachable magazine. That is quite a severe expansion on the state's current restrictions on semiauto rifles. That will eventually get rid of nearly all semiauto rifles in the state.

The biggest theme of Gavin Newsom's campaign is SAFETY.

Targeting guns is thus a big part of his election campaign. The Logic: get rid of guns, and everyone will then be safe.

Newsom realizes that gun owners will be easy prey, so he is targeting them in order to get elected. Clinton is pretty much doing the same thing on a national level.

20151015__1016newsom2~2_300.JPG

gavin2.jpg

Last Edited:
Utter Commie BS with "crowd" of white Beta male/manginas and Lefty Lucys showing their support:confused:
<broken link removed>

Our enemies are smart. They don't want to emphasize that they are going after guns. They are simply in favor of "SAFETY". So that is what their signs emphasize.

After all, who in their right mind would not want to be safe?

It seems like a continuation of what we experienced after 9/11. Americans are called upon to give up some privacy and freedoms, in order to be more safe. But is this all really an illusion??

According to some past polls, Americans are willing to go along with this. People apparently don't care about the government invading their privacy or limiting their freedoms:

Poll shows most Americans are willing to give up some privacy and freedom to fight terrorism (http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/09/privacy_freedom_poll_shows_ame.html)

So you didn't really hear anything about Governor Jerry Brown signing this latest batch of gun control bills into law yet? I've seen nothing in the press about them actually becoming law. All news reports that I've seen indicate that Brown is still reviewing them, and that they are thus not yet the law. The legislature does not have enough votes to override a Brown veto in both houses.

If Gavin Newsom gets elected in November, Californians can really kiss their gun rights goodbye. For example, Newsom feels that the legislature's ammunition background check bill is too lenient and easy. He wants a tougher and more expensive "solution" to the "problem". In fact, he gathered enough signatures to get his tougher law on the November ballot as an initiative.

Although the legislature's ammunition background check bill is pretty bad. It requires that info on all ammo purchases be sent to the California Department of Justice. So the state will thus have a record of all of your ammo purchases.

Other bills in this batch are pretty severe. One bill removes the grandfather clause for high capacity magazines. If Brown signs that one, any gun magazine that can hold over 10 rounds will become illegal to possess in the state, even if you bought the magazine when it was legal to do so.

Another bill also bans the sale or transfer any semiautomatic rifles that can accept a detachable magazine. That is quite a severe expansion on the state's current restrictions on semiauto rifles. That will eventually get rid of nearly all semiauto rifles in the state.

The biggest theme of Gavin Newsom's campaign is SAFETY.

Targeting guns is thus a big part of his election campaign. The Logic: get rid of guns, and everyone will then be safe.

Newsom realizes that gun owners will be easy prey, so he is targeting them in order to get elected. Clinton is pretty much doing the same thing on a national level.

View attachment 296139

View attachment 296140

Sorry, can't talk any more, I'm packing my bags as we speak, and moving to Switzerland. There you have freedom to carry a concealed weapon and also rifles, and you are taught how to hide your weapons in case the government becomes tyrannical.

Will ya look at that... A crowd full of dregs...

We should just give Kalifornia back to the Mexicans... :cool:
What do you mean?? Have you been down their lately, they own Cal..? When I lived in Santa Maria, when the sun goes down, Northern main street looks "exactly" like you're in Mexico, people and the stores.
When they have Cinco de myo, if you walk by with the American flag on your cap, the cops will tell you to take it off, because it might cause trouble. The Mexicans start pushing the gringos (American citizens) around, so the cops tells the American in California to take the cap off. Instead they should be jumping on the Mexicans and maintain law and order. If you're going to live in America, you should abide by everything it stands for. This is one reason why I no longer live in Northern Mexico (California).
But here in Puyallup, WA, it was so easy to obtain a concealed weapon's permit. I mean, I had to pass a background check and finger prints and then I paid and got a permit good for five years.
Unfortunately the cops treat you here the same as in Cal. during the mexican holiday--take the cap off! That's OK, I have 48 states left.
Sifu

Sorry, can't talk any more, I'm packing my bags as we speak, and moving to Switzerland. There you have freedom to carry a concealed weapon and also rifles, and you are taught how to hide your weapons in case the government becomes tyrannical.

Well, you should not say things like California has ammo purchasing background checks, when the bill has not yet become law, and its outcome is not 100% certain. For you will end up with egg on your face, if Governor Brown vetoes it.

Even if the governor does end up signing this bill, it will not go into effect until this coming July 1st. If that does happen, there could be a big rush on mail order ammo companies this month.

Anyone wanting to buy ammo online this month should put their order in now.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top