JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
im not seeing any indication the liberal media caring at all about this, let alone coming unglued.. sounds like two people have expressed disapproval and a handful of people have inquired about it with the sheriffs office

hyperbole is BS no matter where its coming from, gents..

im not seeing any indication the liberal media caring at all about this, let alone coming unglued.. sounds like two people have expressed disapproval and a handful of people have inquired about it with the sheriffs office

it was listed as front page news on 9 Liberal newspapers and the English tabloids
all for just two people expressing disapproval?
if two of us expressed disapproval of Antifa, would it even make the news

MV5BZDQzOThjYjgtMDVjMS00YzI1LTgxNWItMTk3NWQwM2EwN2Q0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEzNzczMA@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

This beta cuck is the one talkin $h!+

it was listed as front page news on 9 Liberal newspapers and the English tabloids
all for just two people expressing disapproval?
if two of us expressed disapproval of Antifa, would it even make the news
i dunno man.. i follow "liberal news" (what the rest of us non-fox followers call "news") and i havent heard a peep about it. just seems like if liberal news was coming unglued us libtards would have, ya know, heard something.

i dunno man.. i follow "liberal news" (what the rest of us non-fox followers call "news") and i havent heard a peep about it. just seems like if liberal news was coming unglued us libtards would have, ya know, heard something.
in your liberal news, did you read the San Francisco Liberals recalled their DA and entire school board?
just askin what Liberal news you get
maybe I pay more attention to Liberal California news since I have family down there

According to FactCheck2000 if you eat of the militia tri tip you are required to vote Trump in 2024 while wearing a NAZI armband. It also nullifies all COVID vaccinations and boosters.

do you read the liberal news from San Francisco, Sacramento, San Jose, LA county, Riverside, Reading or Palm Springs?
I'm sure the Liberal news from Portland, Seattle or Denver wouldn't care about 2 disgruntled Liberals in Maricopa

. . . . PFC's and below pulled KP. He was so looking forward to promotion to Spec 4 with which would come exemption from KP duty. When he finally was promoted, it was with a whole bunch of other PFC's at the same time. Then the first sergeant didn't have enough people for KP. So they bumped the exemption rank up to E-5 and above; all those who had been pulling KP as PFC's were still pulling it as new Spec 4's.
A perfect description of the reason (well, maybe not the only reason) my dad hated his WWII military service. To hear him tell it, he was still pulling KP up to the day he mustered out as a Sergeant. Guess some things never change.

Y'know, I think that place might've still been there when I was stationed at Castle AFB in the mid-1970s.
quite possibly
my father was assigned to a B29 wing there before he was deployed to Korea - navigator
his B29 was shot down by flack over N Korea, they crashed in the Sea of Japan and he recovered up in Spokane
he told me that was the best pilot he ever flew with - on 2 engines - set that B-29 down o so softly in the ocean, never fractured the nose
the crew stepped out into their life rafts - never got their feet wet - the crew lifted him out into the raft - picked up by air/sea rescue within the hour
our family still has the piece of flack they pulled out of him at the hospital in Japan

Yeah, imagine a regimental size field kitchen. Leave me out of KP duty this time, please.

One of my pals was a draftee at Fort Hood in 1970. PFC's and below pulled KP. He was so looking forward to promotion to Spec 4 with which would come exemption from KP duty. When he finally was promoted, it was with a whole bunch of other PFC's at the same time. Then the first sergeant didn't have enough people for KP. So they bumped the exemption rank up to E-5 and above; all those who had been pulling KP as PFC's were still pulling it as new Spec 4's.
Same happened to me when I made E5 in the Navy. There were so many new E5's that I didn't get moved to 13 section duty (duty every 13 days) and remained on 6 section duty. That sucked big time.

Yeah, imagine a regimental size field kitchen. Leave me out of KP duty this time, please.

One of my pals was a draftee at Fort Hood in 1970. PFC's and below pulled KP. He was so looking forward to promotion to Spec 4 with which would come exemption from KP duty. When he finally was promoted, it was with a whole bunch of other PFC's at the same time. Then the first sergeant didn't have enough people for KP. So they bumped the exemption rank up to E-5 and above; all those who had been pulling KP as PFC's were still pulling it as new Spec 4's.
Same story here. Every morning on the Cutter Citrus (USCG) it was "All E-4 and below lay to the crews lounge for cleanup assignments".... I picked up E-5 and they didn't have enough E-4 and below anymore so I was right back at it....🤨

Locally this was a big deal. I'm surprised it made national attn. But locally it is still burning up the Face Book , Nextdoor, and Neighbors sites! DR

A perfect description of the reason (well, maybe not the only reason) my dad hated his WWII military service. To hear him tell it, he was still pulling KP up to the day he mustered out as a Sergeant. Guess some things never change.
I went in as an E-2, never pulled KP, even in Basic
was selected as a Medic out of basic - Medics never pulled KP
but I was tapped as an Ambulance Medic on my first assignment
now, you tell me, would you rather pull KP, or stuff dead bodies from helicopter crashes into body bags?
was then trained in Medical Maintenance - one of our responsibilities was to wheel portable x-ray machines outside the ER to x-ray bodies in body bags from crashed aircraft - an F4 was coming in low at the range at Eglin AFB, lost hydraulics and the F4 rolled over inverted
pilot and REO ejected inverted - I had to x-ray the liquid remains in the body bags
a memorable experience for a 19 year old

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads