JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Politics aside, I would hit that. :)

I'm sure 0b0ng0 would agree with you

ap_kamala_harris_mi_130405_wblog.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You seem pretty sure of a number of things.
Based on what evidence are you sure that read that particular book?

They are part of the same anti-gun environment - LCAV (now known under a different name). For example, here is an article authored by
Ms. Harris which cites Adam Winkler :
<broken link removed>

Really calling someone a primate is not appropriate?

For one, derogatory language is not appropriate. Two, that implies Darwinism and as you know, American Conservatism and Christianity
come hand in hand :D

May I ask which failed school system are you the product of?

I am a product of many things, but a "failed" school system is not one of them.

I'm pretty sure that he does have the right to call someone a primate in a public discussion. We are all primates and he has a 1A right to express his opinions. As far as the basic premise of his comment about getting something for reasons other than merit; I agree with him. I do not like affirmative action, it is racist. If you want equality then base a decision off of a persons score, qualifications, experience, etc.... not their race. Too many people go around beating the equality drum in one hand and then asking for special unequal treatment in the other.

Now back to the thread.

1A rights, just like all other A rights are constraints on the government and have no legal bearing within a group of private citizens :) Majority of us here have dicks, but it's not nice to call each other that.

1A rights, just like all other A rights are constraints on the government and have no legal bearing within a group of private citizens :) Majority of us here have dicks, but it's not nice to call each other that.

Our ex-secretary once told me just because I had a dick didn't mean I had to act like one. She didn't like it when I told her just because she had a, umm, didn't mean she had to act like one.

So yes, it's not nice to call each other names, but sometimes it is quite appropriate.

I think its already a done deal Blitz. Si Se Puede!

It's all over but the final exodus of the Posterity of the Founders, unfortunately the dirty libtard birds who allowed it will flood out here and alter our politics like a viral attack. I've said all along it's coming down to a fight

It's odd how california seems to have such a bizarre mix of politicians, the ones that get national attention are some real corrupt brain-trusts like boxer, fineswine, harris (she's black?!), newsom and the like. Oddly enough, newsome is pretty much stuck as lt gov, he's the hot standby in case anything happens to jerry brown, which is at best unlikely. It's kinda like when they put teddy roosevelt as the VP, essentially put him in a position to shut him up. It worked much better for TR than it will newsom, frankly once he runs out his term as the lt gov, his career is over the whole state is sick of his presence, the only reason why he won was the republican candidate was a huge colostomy bag who had voted to increase taxes, and was voted down to thank him for his support.

I noticed the OP is some sort of fundraising letter, and we've seen many of these posted before with questionable facts.

If you Google the text that Harris allegedly said, you get this forum thread and one other gun forum where someone posted exactly the same thing. And that's it...

So where and when exactly did Harris say this? Because it seems a little odd that nobody else in the 2A community reported on this, except for one marketing email.

Nichols says Harris said it "in opposition to his motion" which probably means that Harris didn't actually say it, because I'm fairly sure she isn't personally handling his lawsuit Nichols v. Brown.

Also, there a lot of legal commentators on the Calguns forum who think that Mr Nichols lawsuits are not worth the paper they are written on. It seems to be an unfortunate trend in CA where unqualified lawyers file 2A lawsuits, lose badly, and set worse precedents for everyone else. I suspect your donations are better going to the NRA and SAF than some of these other groups. At least they have a record of success (Heller etc).

Please... "Dick" is so diminutive. When referring to MY genitalia in the future please use the term, "Richard Ever-Hard Giganticus".

We have to maintain our credibility and integrity with these EASILY verifiable truths/facts, after all.

;)

She is very unlikely to be an idiot, more likely a dishonest politician. I am pretty confident she has read Adam Winkler's book on some roots of gun control.

Nothing to do with the educational system.

No, we can't.

I'm pretty sure that calling somebody a "primate" is not appropriate for a public discussion.

What he said:

Well, whatever they desire, especially since their means are limited, interest me the least. My interest is really in the claims being made. Are they false ?

She is very unlikely to be an idiot, more likely a dishonest politician. I am pretty confident she has read Adam Winkler's book on some roots of gun control.

Nothing to do with the educational system.

No, we can't.

I'm pretty sure that calling somebody a "primate" is not appropriate for a public discussion.

And I am pretty sure he has the right to call her anything he wishes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top