JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok so this weekend I am going to be heading to cabela's in Idaho, my question is since I live in washington will I have any issue buying a gun there in Idaho??
Will it be along the lines of buying a gun from a private dealer out of state and have to have it shipped to an FFL dealer in washington so I can actually pick it up or since cabela's is a licensed dealer will they be able to sell it to me directly???

Also while I have everyone's attention, what is cabela's selection like for pistols around $350, if they dont have any pistols around that price range I'll be looking at the rifles then.

Thanks everyone in advance!!:D

Hey there are 3 of them in state now. Yakima got one not too long ago. Some how I have only managed to be in one and only one time at that. It was the ID store a long time ago.

I bought a firearm from Cabela's online through their West Virginia store.

They shipped the firearm to Cabela's in Springfield where I picked it up after Cabela's there did the background check(I had to pay for the shipping from W.V. to Oregon).

So, I don't see you couldn't buy a firearm in Idaho(or any state with a Cabela's)and have them ship it to a Washington Cabela's closest to you for them to do the background. It might be cheaper than having it go through a FFL(I think Cabela's only charged me $10 for the background).

Best thing to do is to call Cabela's and see what they say.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews