JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok so this weekend I am going to be heading to cabela's in Idaho, my question is since I live in washington will I have any issue buying a gun there in Idaho??
Will it be along the lines of buying a gun from a private dealer out of state and have to have it shipped to an FFL dealer in washington so I can actually pick it up or since cabela's is a licensed dealer will they be able to sell it to me directly???

Also while I have everyone's attention, what is cabela's selection like for pistols around $350, if they dont have any pistols around that price range I'll be looking at the rifles then.

Thanks everyone in advance!!:D

Hey there are 3 of them in state now. Yakima got one not too long ago. Some how I have only managed to be in one and only one time at that. It was the ID store a long time ago.

I bought a firearm from Cabela's online through their West Virginia store.

They shipped the firearm to Cabela's in Springfield where I picked it up after Cabela's there did the background check(I had to pay for the shipping from W.V. to Oregon).

So, I don't see you couldn't buy a firearm in Idaho(or any state with a Cabela's)and have them ship it to a Washington Cabela's closest to you for them to do the background. It might be cheaper than having it go through a FFL(I think Cabela's only charged me $10 for the background).

Best thing to do is to call Cabela's and see what they say.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top