JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you're retired you have a lot more options than if you need to work. Personally I like the areas outside of Ontario, OR.

As for cheap, remember that just because something's cheap doesn't mean it's a good deal. I'd buy real farmland so I could produce income. I know a guy here who has just 1 acre of prime farm land and makes a decent living raising a variety of truck crops and selling them from a "fruit stand." He gets about double the price a store would because they are "field ripened" and better varieties than stores sell.

Consider just watermelons, which I know require a warmer climate than maybe E. WA. Commercial growers pick a variety which will ripen early, ripen at a uniform time, look pretty and uniform, and have tough rinds to withstand shipping. For a home garden you pick a variety that tastes good, LOL. Same with tomatoes or anything. That's why the guy's fruit stand is busy and makes money.

I have concidered selling 10 acres of my land east of the cascade range, water is no problem but the price would have to be high due to the expense of short ploting, but the area is well sited for excluding baddies.

Still willing to sell? What is your idea of expensive? I am a motivated buyer and not a developer.

Thnx

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads