JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was pleasantly surprised this was allowed. It has always been that having extra baffles was considered another suppressor.

I think they get around it by having all of them in the can when shipped. That or it is "designed" to be used with all of them in and they can't help it if the end user uses the product incorrectly.

Either way, it's cool progress in the right direction.

I was pleasantly surprised this was allowed. It has always been that having extra baffles was considered another suppressor.

I think they get around it by having all of them in the can when shipped. That or it is "designed" to be used with all of them in and they can't help it if the end user uses the product incorrectly.

Probably both. Either way, it is nice. The fact that it can be used with all baffles installed left no room for the ATF to object to it.

I have not bought a suppressor yet, because I always wanted this type of versatility. It looks like my ship has finally come in!

:s0155:
Just remember not to shoot it with the wrong caliber baffles!!!

Just remember not to shoot it with the wrong caliber baffles!!!

CA9B2781-A2A6-4040-89ED-163E9A93053B.gif 1C1BFC0B-95C0-4F8E-A130-2754D5E34BAA.gif

I can see where this would appeal to someone who has never owned a suppressor.

Having owned suppressors for a decade and a half or so, this has zero interest to me. Looks like a disappointment waiting to happen. Very janky. No way are you getting any precision or repeatability with this system.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top