JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The American Dream doesn't include breaking into another country, denigrating its citizens and demanding this and that while committing crimes like illegal entry and identity theft.
How does a child that was brought here without any choice break into a country? Then start a job and life and contribute? I don't think we're talking about same people.

How does a child that was brought here without any choice break into a country? Then start a job and life and contribute? I don't think we're talking about same people.
Hey I just saw your posts in anther thread here. You're not really here for honest, decent conversation, are you? Is this really your first account here? Because you sound familiar.

So...... IF they are old enough.....NOW.

Simple.....
Just deport them. Not born in the USA.....doesn't make them automatic US citizens.

Yup....there is a difference with "anchor babies".

Oooops.....
And also deport those "non-citizen/family members" that brought them over illegally in the first place.

There are plenty of people who want to legally immigrate to America. So, why should the US Govt let those who cut in line..... in?

Cough, cough.....maybe/probably......it might just have something to do with their supposed/possible voting attitudes?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Just means they are not US citizens and if, now that they are adults, want to stay here they must follow legal immigration rules. Until then they need a green card or they need to go to the country they are actual citizens of like everybody else.

It doesn't mean we don't want them here, we just want them to follow the law.

I was involved with Salem City Gov't in a volunteer capacity for a while.

I will send off a few emails to people I still know to see if something can be done about the mural.

Last Edited:
Just means they are not US citizens and if, now that they are adults, want to stay here they must follow legal immigration rules. Until then they need a green card or they need to go to the country they are actual citizens of like everybody else.

It doesn't mean we don't want them here, we just want them to follow the law.
I thought about that.
That is.....
Letting some of them remain in America with maybe Green Cards and the possibility of US citizenship (in their future).

BUT THEN.....I rejected the thought.

Because IMHO.....
I feel that it would only encourage more illegals crossing the border. Not to mention that future illegals will get the wrong message that......

There are NO REAL RULES.

Yeah.....
Everything......
Is/will be subject to, which way the wind is blowing.

Aloha, Mark

Then why are you talking to me with your time?

If I told you it would ruin the surprise.

Three minutes later...

1641597644214-png.1102840

:s0140: :s0132:

I thought about that.
That is.....
Letting some of them remain in America with maybe Green Cards and the possibility of US citizenship (in their future).

BUT THEN.....I rejected the thought.

Because IMHO.....
I feel that it would only encourage more illegals crossing the border. Not to mention that future illegals will get the wrong message that......

There are NO REAL RULES.

Yeah.....
Everything......
Is/will be subject to, which way the wind is blowing.

Aloha, Mark
I would say to assess like any other applicant. If they are in a job in which the US has a shortage of workers then a green card may be warranted. If they are hanging out waiting on the next handout, then no green card. You can still apply and go through the process, but you can't do so here.

I'm not unsympathetic, but if your first action in a country you want to become a citizen of is to break, scoff, or otherwise disrespect then I don't want you. Try doing that in any other country and see how far that gets you. You can write and tell us all about how great it is in a foreign jail waiting for extradition back to the US - if you are lucky.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top