JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would say to assess like any other applicant. If they are in a job in which the US has a shortage of workers then a green card may be warranted. If they are hanging out waiting on the next handout, then no green card. You can still apply and go through the process, but you can't do so here.

I'm not unsympathetic, but if your first action in a country you want to become a citizen of is to break, scoff, or otherwise disrespect then I don't want you. Try doing that in any other country and see how far that gets you. You can write and tell us all about how great it is in a foreign jail waiting for extradition back to the US - if you are lucky.
Would also like to say that I am much in favor of citizenship through US military service as an option, but not under a woke military as we see growing by the day. IMO earned citizenship results in citizens who value both their citizenship and their vote.

SEMPER FI, im the good looking one in camo ,lolololol

219089_155686681239395_891450586_o.jpg

Deported? You wanna deport US citizens? Why?
As far as I'm concerned, if the history of those individuals that fought & died to support & allow us to have the rights we have today offends anyone, then those people don't deserve to be here in the USA! They can go someplace else to live. I have my DD-214 & am proud to have it!
If the shoe fits...wear it!

Dan

Last Edited:
The City put out a press release saying the story about fine(s) is untrue. They are apparently dialoging w/ the owner of the business. The concern is with the "size, location, and construction" of the signage.

Anyway, that's what they're saying..

The City put out a press release saying the story about fine(s) is untrue. They are apparently dialoging w/ the owner of the business. The concern is with the "size, location, and construction" of the signage.

Birds gotta fly. fish gotta swim, backpedelers gotta backpedal...
Wait, what? Regular citizens can see what we do and actually oppose us?

Birds gotta fly. fish gotta swim, backpedelers gotta backpedal...
Wait, what? Regular citizens can see what we do and actually oppose us?
Nothing to see here...
hqdefault.jpg

So now it's "signage." OK.

I wrote a 'not so nice letter' to ALL the morons involved. Wasn't nasty/filthy but expressly pointed out how FREAKING IGNORANT some individuals are!
I re-posted it to a local FB page & actually had ignorant A-holes chastising me of it being against 'legal policy'. People MY age that apparently don't have a frigging clue what the flag raising was about.. I'd sure like to ship their azzez to russia or anywhere but living in the USA..

Dan

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top